Jimmy and Johnny

Schif

Two dorky guys. One is still driving because he's going far away to Vermont; the other is a happy dork because he's already skiing, doing thumbs up and crap. They shot in front of a low budget blue screen, so it's really fake looking. They keep doing cut backs and the guy driving keeps getting more angry, while the other guy is just getting happier. The happy one is kind of a cross between the flamer guy on Will & Grace and the nerd on Saved by the Bell. I think they were trying to be over the top funny, but it's just really, really stupid.

• 1 year later...

its definitely over the top cheesy.

when the montage management detained me for riding without a lift ticket, a misunderstanding, he asked where the club organizer (who i prepaid to) was. i said "he might have left, but i hope hes enjoying montages fantastic north face," while mimicking jimmy hopping left and right. john, the manager, and the sheriff were baffled.

Edited by skitzo

when the montage management detained me for riding without a lift ticket, a misunderstanding, he asked where the club organizer (who i prepaid to) was. i said "he might have left, but i hope hes enjoying montages fantastic north face," while mimicking jimmy hopping left and right. john, the manager, and the sheriff were baffled.

tomorrow ill put up a highlight reel of the fiasco, decent fun.

this was on friday night, and the facts will come in a bit, haha. john and sheriff are my boys.

now.

oh so thats what u ment by u got the cops on u..i thought u were hanging out with my snowboarding friends cause they took tables and set them up in the woods and had their car lights on it and cops came back and thought they were smoking weed so they searched them lol.