Personal feud thread

Santa Clauss

god damnit toast. haha jk

haha. can't i add fuel to the fire? i already made some popcorn!

ps- i'm excited for 'hater8' to comment because he just joined and has been typing forever. so i'm sure its one of their friends who they got in here to say something insane. more popcorn anyone?

None of us actually want to hate on anything but Sno Mountain. Some people just take things out of context and get personal about it.

Don't bother then. There's been countless posts already. Let those who actually give a damn about the mountain post. You're the one coming here stirring up shit. So don't be surprised when others start giving you a hard time.

This thread rocks!!!!!!

Oh yeah and I hate haters...lol...can you post some more pictures of babes or tards???

gmff.jpg

I'm running out of SFW/family site pics tho. :lol:

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share my two cents. Been watching this board for weeks but never wanted to get involved until now. I ski and ride all over. My skills are decent, not great, I just enjoy being out. That being said, Sno is better than it has been. The mountain, AT TIMES, has been perfect. Powder, bumps, no crowds, decent comps and decent grooming. But it just has not been consistent yet this season but I think you have to give the weather most of the blame. The conditions are easily better than Camelback and Elk. Can't speak for anywhere else in the last 2 weeks. I'm interested to see what it's like over the next couple of weeks with the good weather! Back to the 22' talk, they looked like they HAD a plan. They had piles of snow up both sides of Spike( I think) that have been cut in half with the weather and they are still pretty big. They seem to be back on it this week so I guess let's wait and see. I'll be pushing for them because they are trying. I don't know if it's new management or better direction but They def. would have never been open this past weekend with more than 4 trails if it was Montage. Anyway Santa, let's talk...your park crew right? You guys wear the yellow jackets? Seems to me that you are generally concerned with image of the mountain and your job in the park. How about (and don't mean to get you in trouble) staying in the park!!! Seems to me that you should never be on the north face and yet there you guys are. 4 of you packed on a lift that does not service a park. Maybe you were on break or something but if I were you I would try and live in that park to get it to where you want it to be. And about 2 weeks ago 2 of you were in the park (imagine that!) when 2 guys on snowmobiles came up and talked to you guys. They were probably your supervisors, 1 was on a blue snowmobile and 1 on black. If they are your supervisors then why were you flipping them off as they drove away??? Anyway IF you still have a job, think before you speak and try harder before you attack people.

Ski-hope your race trail reopens soon!!

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share my two cents. Been watching this board for weeks but never wanted to get involved until now. I ski and ride all over. My skills are decent, not great, I just enjoy being out. That being said, Sno is better than it has been. The mountain, AT TIMES, has been perfect. Powder, bumps, no crowds, decent comps and decent grooming. But it just has not been consistent yet this season but I think you have to give the weather most of the blame. The conditions are easily better than Camelback and Elk. Can't speak for anywhere else in the last 2 weeks. I'm interested to see what it's like over the next couple of weeks with the good weather! Back to the 22' talk, they looked like they HAD a plan. They had piles of snow up both sides of Spike( I think) that have been cut in half with the weather and they are still pretty big. They seem to be back on it this week so I guess let's wait and see. I'll be pushing for them because they are trying. I don't know if it's new management or better direction but They def. would have never been open this past weekend with more than 4 trails if it was Montage. Anyway Santa, let's talk...your park crew right? You guys wear the yellow jackets? Seems to me that you are generally concerned with image of the mountain and your job in the park. How about (and don't mean to get you in trouble) staying in the park!!! Seems to me that you should never be on the north face and yet there you guys are. 4 of you packed on a lift that does not service a park. Maybe you were on break or something but if I were you I would try and live in that park to get it to where you want it to be. And about 2 weeks ago 2 of you were in the park (imagine that!) when 2 guys on snowmobiles came up and talked to you guys. They were probably your supervisors, 1 was on a blue snowmobile and 1 on black. If they are your supervisors then why were you flipping them off as they drove away??? Anyway IF you still have a job, think before you speak and try harder before you attack people.

Ski-hope your race trail reopens soon!!

dude no offense but i think elk def. has better conditions than sno. idk about CB though

Edited by kyle

Can you do me a favor and try and remember what day you were there? the only reason we would be on northface would be during that boarder x race because it would have been the fastest route to the shop (Besides from walking up the hill from iron horse), but other than that they may have just been wearing the coat after there shift, they do make really good rain coats... (if it was raining) I really hope you're not making this up just to get someone in trouble, but if you can remember the date and around the time you witnessed this it would help.

On the closed thread, why does Kyle-A compare Sno to PC. Wanna know why, because 2 years ago we had a meeting at Sno with Neptune, he used multiple times in his talk, that our park would be great. He said it would compare to PC, Keystone, Stratton, High Cascade. So thats why he makes the comparison, we were lied to. I have spent $800 to ski at sno the past two years and have went a total of 41 times. Years before that I went 80 times a season, sno just isnt the same.

Montage was a better place to ski. I had more fun there.

credibility .. fading .. fast.

Alright.. I'm sorry you're out $800. I'm sorry you're disappointed there isn't a Park City-like mountain in the Poconos.

But to say Montage is better than Sno is just ... I don't know man. I'll just say I don't agree.

Edited by Brian

Claus Don't make threads for people to call each other out on.

For everyone else. We get the point you think sno sucks. Keep it in the topics it should be in.

CLosed.

ps. If you really want to duke it out get in the chat.

Edited by librider