JF 2-19-08

RidgeRacer

Just back from another day at JF. I pulled into the lot around 11:00 and to my surprise it wasn't as busy as I had anticipated, still busier than a normal Monday though. Tubing was open. Got my ticket, clicked in and made my way over to Exhibition. The snow is a very fast, sugary surface with a few icy spots thrown in here and there. The only noticeable bare spot was on exhibition and it was very small. There is a big sheet of ice on the entrance to Challenge off of Sno Chute though.

After exhibition I pretty much parked it on East for the next two hours or so. Doing laps on River Shot, Floyd's and made my way over to Challenge a few times. The snow is very edgable with again a few icy spots but nothing major. Crowds were really not a factor. There were some people who took spills on Floyd's but everything seemed ok. It would be nice if they let Floyd's bump up again. It didn't look like they blew at all but the big guns were set up and ready to go for tonight. It's going to be bitter cold so I'm expecting the finest man made powder for tomorrow. See you there.

Sorry about the double post. Can a mod delete the second one?

Edited by PA Ridge Racer

hello all of my friends in america - yes - i will be back next winter. now it is much too hot here in Mumbai so i cant wait to ride my board. tomorrow we will cook a good goat!!

nobody asked when you will be back. nobody asked what your weather is like. nobody asked what you are going to eat. you are annoying as hell with these stupid posts.

all you do is click on a post and type some stupid shit. it gets old real fast, as in, 2 months ago.

hello my American friend. i will be washing my female part when i come back to the America. Mumbai is much hot for clean vagina. now we must cook good llama for dinner - yes - good llama for dinner.

Llama - the other dark meat. After you get done ridin' your llama, be sure to head on over to Bob's butchering center. As guests of Jersey Bob's Llama Ranch

That sounds yummy...I prefer Chocolate Salty Balls myself..I once fit 4 of them in my mouth at the same time.. :o

we eat goat because we are not to eat meat from cows - (many of us are Hindu). It is very very good - you can make it like hamberger and yes yes it would taste the same. mr steez i will ride with you on my next holiday in america. mr toast sounds like he is from pakistan.

we eat goat because we are not to eat meat from cows - (many of us are Hindu). It is very very good - you can make it like hamberger and yes yes it would taste the same. mr steez i will ride with you on my next holiday in america. mr toast sounds like he is from pakistan.

He is from Pakistan! HAHAHAHA! :lol:

here i give you a link to website that will show ski and board in Gulmarg. this is a very big mountain with a good hill station. it is much bigger than jack frost but it is very very difficult to make the travel. it is easier to come to america and ride - i will bring my friends and meet you on floyds fooly when the winter comes again http://www.skihimalaya.com.au/gulmarg/index.php

Rajeev..what fun things are there to do in Mumbai???

mumbai (it was once called bombay) is a big city and very crowded - much more so than american cities. most of the time i have to work because of the time difference (11 hours i think) between mumbai and the eastern america. so i answer customer service calls all night and sleep all day. sometimes i can find the internet and that's when i write to friends all over the world. we have good music and good bars, and good restaurants, although most restaurants not as good as american. goat is actually very very good if prepared properly. the universities are very good and i already told you about Chowpatty beach.

there is more to do in america and i miss riding my snoboard.

Sweet...why did they change the name of Bombay to Mumbai??? Do you happen to work customer service for United airlines??? I know I always get India when I call with a question. It's snowing here..

it was originally mumbai - but when we were a british colony, they changed it to bombay. we changed it back about 10 years ago ha ha. no i do not work for united - i work for a company that is is "BPO" ( business process outsourcing). we do work for many companies here and in Hyderabad too. Did you see the link i sent that shows Gulmarg?