JF 2-23 (Sat)

askier87

Hey all,

Is anyone planning on going to JF this saturday? I'll most likely be there on my own so I was seeing if anyone else was going so I wouldn't have to ski there solo all day.

I want to get there first thing Saturday morning.

I'm even considering going up Friday and getting a room for the weekend.

I did tell a few friends I would go out with them Friday night in Philly,

so I'm not sure yet.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want.

Hey all,

Is anyone planning on going to JF this saturday? I'll most likely be there on my own so I was seeing if anyone else was going so I wouldn't have to ski there solo all day.

Me and my brother will be there tomm. We plan on hitting Frost around 1ish....skiing till close then moving to Boulder if we still feel like skiing.

Me and my brother will be there tomm. We plan on hitting Frost around 1ish....skiing till close then moving to Boulder if we still feel like skiing.

This should read :We plan on hitting Frost around 8ish :P

Saturday might be crowded, with the fesh snow. At 1pm, it might be just as quick to park at BB and walk over :lol: .

I'll be there for 8 :)

Edited by bigdaddyk

This should read :We plan on hitting Frost around 8ish :P

Saturday might be crowded, with the fesh snow. At 1pm, it might be just as quick to park at BB and walk over :lol: .

I'll be there for 8 :)

Believe me if I could be there at 8 I would... I have to wait for him to get here. I still may try to swing out early before he gets here then head back out later. Sometimes life can get in the way of skiing though :banghead