Revolution Tour at Sno

Papasteeze

Here is the schedule:

Feb. 29 - March 2, 2008 - Sno Mountain, PA

Friday, Feb. 29, - Snowboardcross

Saturday, March 1 - Halfpipe

Sunday, March 2 - Slopestyle

If the Slopestyle comp is Sunday,

when will the park be completed for the comp?

Can we get a video "tour" of the park before the comp?

Can anyone who knows what they are talking about give us a detailed report?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are they saying about it on NS?

This is the only comment I have seen regarding yesterday.

I wouldn't call that thing in Sno's park today a jump but I will point out the 100 pissed off kids from Vermont that came down to ride in the Chevy Revolution Tour only to find a terrible pipe and a roller for a cheese wedge, and what exactly does Sno use for plexi is kind of slides like sandpaper.

course goes like this,

1st hit- Flat/Down Box or Handrail

2nd hit- Terrible 20 roller/jump

3nd Urban stair set, Whale Tail, Flat Bar

4th SuperPipe it looks like they were building a Hip off the side of the Superpipe but it dont know

/they might be building more features along the side of the pipe but it didnt look like it yesterday

Edited by brian223r09

Thats mtn creek. Back when they had a pipe.

Wow, it looks great. I only saw it from ground level when it was set up. It's kind of funny to look at it...like it's out of place with the lifts just running up among maple trees instead of mountain peaks.

Method: are you "method" because you like to ride pipe? Eh, that's a serious question.

Yes actually it is. Specifically Ross Powers's heelside wall opening hit signature methods, my favorite trick of all time. I got goose bumps watching him in the X Games and the Grand Prix 5-6 years ago when I was first starting. That inspired me to really push myself in the park, when he gets up there and just lays it out it is about the closest thing to flying a person can do. Id say the three biggest influences on how I ride are ross powers with his go big over go tech, jeremy jones (not the one who rides for burton) for his free riding focus, and jussi okansen for his butters.

These are the only crappy pictures I can find of him doing it but I'm sure there are more

1697mcgpross-1697.jpg

burton-ross-powers.jpg

photo_left.jpg

I'm suprised so few people get the connection

Yes actually it is. Specifically Ross Powers's heelside wall opening hit signature methods, my favorite trick of all time. I got goose bumps watching him in the X Games and the Grand Prix 5-6 years ago when I was first starting. That inspired me to really push myself in the park, when he gets up there and just lays it out it is about the closest thing to flying a person can do. Id say the three biggest influences on how I ride are ross powers with his go big over go tech, jeremy jones (not the one who rides for burton) for his free riding focus, and jussi okansen for his butters.

Ha, that's very cool...

Well, I'm rather shocked right now. I've watched back to back segments from different movies, and these 2 guys look an awful lot alike. I guess I'll accept the info that is available that they are indeed two different people though.

Well, I'm rather shocked right now. I've watched back to back segments from different movies, and these 2 guys look an awful lot alike. I guess I'll accept the info that is available that they are indeed two different people though.

:lol: I can see that. One has long hair.. the other has longer hair. :P

jjr.jpgjjb.jpg