Revolution Tour at Sno

Papasteeze

ok, back to the revolution tour...

most legit thing i've ever seen at sno.

i was very pleasantly with the slopestyle course.

it looked like mad fun!

i was very pleasantly with the slopestyle course.

"pleasantly surprised with"

haha sorry.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Detailed description of the course setup ???

you're standing at the top, looking down...

down rail flat down box

table top hit

down box whale tail flat rail

hip

looked like so much fun.

^ ok, that didn't come out how i wanted, but you can still tell the features.

I love that NS is where you hang out and troll for kids to video, Rob. This post sums up the NS 'vibe':

"sno is so gay, it is not opening the super pipe till sunday what the fuck is that. why wouldnt you want to have something open on satuerday. the whole vibe from the mountain is gay.

oh and from the pictures there wont be enough grade for the Pipe either fuckin gay

guess i will be at boulder."

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Those who are talking are still saying that the park still sucked for a comp of that caliber - including those who were hucking the 7's. Where are the competition pics? Does anyone know where we can find some?

Does anyone know if they are going to at least try to build something other than beginner stuff for this event? What a shame. Here is a chance for SNO to show what they got. Is there any indication at all that they are going to build anything this week?

Here is what was at the Jib Academy at Spirit Mtn MN 2 days ago...

2160.jpg

2161.jpg

2164.jpg

Those who are talking are still saying that the park still sucked for a comp of that caliber - including those who were hucking the 7's. Where are the competition pics? Does anyone know where we can find some?

Does anyone know if they are going to at least try to build something other than beginner stuff for this event? What a shame. Here is a chance for SNO to show what they got. Is there any indication at all that they are going to build anything this week?

Here is what was at the Jib Academy at Spirit Mtn MN 2 days ago...

2160.jpg

2161.jpg

2164.jpg

if sno magically gets a nice jump line or even one nice 50-55 ft booter, I will be the first to say I was wrong about them and to never post negativity about sno ever again.

Well...............

It's officially been a week of asking for park reports, jump descriptions, and pictures.

The only reports that I have gotten were negative.

Pictures or video would have really been helpful in ending this debate for those that were VIGOROUSLY defending Sno.

Since they nothing positive was ever posted,

it's reasonable to come to the conclusion that Sno's park is not worth the drive up there.

I was really hoping for pics and video that would have shown Sno had build a great park with a respectable jump line.

It's a shame.

Cause Grilled Steeze doesn't ski at Sno....

Then WTF is he posting in this thread for anyway ????

Same for you.

For me, my only interest in Sno is whether or not it's worth driving up there for the $10 lift tickets for other mountain season pass holders.

My post still stands.

Why don't you guys drop the sarcasm and "internet tough guy" routine and just post pics or videos ???
Edited by TT C6

As of last night sno does not have a jump line. But, there are a smattering of jumps. In the main park (park pass required) you have the rev tour jump and the hip on the pipe. In the open park there are about three smaller jumps (not in a line). They have a good set up for rails ect. The open park has good number of rails but they are going to be the wider boxes and rails and set up for less experienced riders (e.g. me).

My guess is that the SBX course will eventually get remade into something else. But, that is just a guess.

Sno had a jump line earlier in the season, but the snow from the jumps was contributed to a the half pipe.

There has been a lot of speculation about what the course will look like for the jib academy. I think everyone wondering should look at the great job the park crew did for the rev tour. They pulling together a rockin 22' freaking halfpipe. From my experience when the management of the mountain commit to an event, they commit to an event. They will purpose build if necessary to get the features necessary to properly host the event. I don't for a second think people should worry about attending the event. I am sure, like every other event this season, it will be first class.