Revolution Tour at Sno

Papasteeze

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its weird how some doods are just looking for some mtn info and ski and grilledsteeze sandwich just hop right in and start bashing on other people.

ski i think its you with the trend.

and for grilledsteezesandwich im 15, the perfect age :wub:

its weird how some doods are just looking for some mtn info and ski and grilledsteeze sandwich just hop right in and start bashing on other people.

ski i think its you with the trend.

and for grilledsteezesandwich im 15, the perfect age :wub:

Everyone has moved on seanyj...even the doods looking for info after calling people homos. Jeez, it just isn't that hard to know this stuff.

But speaking of hard, you def should car pool down to the Delaware beach this summer. Post a TR!

so ski are you coming to the beach house too? I mean you should fit right in, with taking pictures at high schools, coaching little boys soccer, what else are you into? Oh yeah! talking about it.. obsessed with pedeophilia much?

justo and i called you last year to see if nippler wanted to go surfing with us... but i think you answered and said you were fishing on the beach at Indian River.

unfortunately i dont think either of us will be able to go on my family vacation this year since we both have jobs now. thats going to hurt the surfing time that i get...

justo and i called you last year to see if nippler wanted to go surfing with us... but i think you answered and said you were fishing on the beach at Indian River.

yeah, I remember the disconnect. we are down there nearly every weekend in the summer and early fall and yes. it's no different than hooking up on the hill, come on down, we have boards along with all the toys.

BTW stop into Liquid on RTE 1 - it's a new shop with a really large sick selection and............ they have been doing regular bus slopes to the slopes this winter. so they must be good! hahahaa

yeah, I remember the disconnect. we are down there nearly every weekend in the summer and early fall and yes. it's no different than hooking up on the hill, come on down, we have boards along with all the toys.

BTW stop into Liquid on RTE 1 - it's a new shop with a really large sick selection and............ they have been doing regular bus slopes to the slopes this winter. so they must be good! hahahaa

for some reason i think i have been there already. maybe not. i picked up my board at Quiet Storma few years back, right there on Rehoboth Ave. I wish i could get out more, but living far from the beach and having a job makes things difficult.

so ski are you coming to the beach house too? I mean you should fit right in, with taking pictures at high schools, coaching little boys soccer, what else are you into? Oh yeah! talking about it.. obsessed with pedeophilia much?

I've run an internet security company that has forwarded nearly 7000 internet predators IP addresses to cops in all 50 states since went into business in 1997. Secondly, I have annual FBI background checks done because I work in schools in a number of states (it's cheaper and more thorough for my parent company than multiple state police checks for our 60+ photographers). Thirdly, I coach co-ed youth soccer for my daughter and NEPSAY requires a background check, as well as rules of always having two coaches on the field during every practice, game, and function.

That's me, Rob.

100% above board. No hidden cameras filming teen boys and no invitations to children to spend time at my beach house. What you do throws up some red flags and I'm aware of at least one restraining order that's been filed against you.

Just so you know, I will be running your post past my attorney tomorrow. I'm sure it's nothing right now, but I know how you can't control the things you write and expect it to escalate.

Just so you know, I will be running your post past my attorney tomorrow. I'm sure it's nothing right now, but I know how you can't control the things you write and expect it to escalate.

Make sure you show him your numerous recent repetitive slanderish posts about my filming and about my beach house while you are at it. you kept saying stupid stuff until I responded, I responded and now you want to cry about I am this and I am that?

Thou doest protest too much. . :lol: