Revolution Tour at Sno

Papasteeze

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a lot of speculation about what the course will look like for the jib academy. I think everyone wondering should look at the great job the park crew did for the rev tour. They pulling together a rockin 22' freaking halfpipe. From my experience when the management of the mountain commit to an event, they commit to an event. They will purpose build if necessary to get the features necessary to properly host the event. I don't for a second think people should worry about attending the event. I am sure, like every other event this season, it will be first class.

You are kidding or clueless or maybe both. Seriously. Do you know about the Jib Academy and previous winners or set ups at the other stops? What is done is done and I am sure the kids will make the best of it, while grumbling at the same time.

Push out and up the snow from the Boarder Cross for this event. Please?

You are kidding or clueless or maybe both. Seriously. Do you know about the Jib Academy and previous winners or set ups at the other stops? What is done is done and I am sure the kids will make the best of it, while grumbling at the same time.

Push out and up the snow from the Boarder Cross for this event. Please?

No way could they push that snow over to the park.

That would take FORREVERR. Its three trails over.

No way could they push that snow over to the park.

That would take FORREVERR. Its three trails over.

I guess the SBX trail isn't steep enough to build jumps on? In spite of the name, the jib academy has been more about throwing down on the jumps.

I thought Jeff banned you...lol...as it's been said a million times before...Go to Sno to ski the Northface and the bumps on White Lightning..not for the park..der der der der..

Nope.

Your boyfriend was called out for being the DICK that he is regarding my posts in the other thread. :D

brb, off to take pics and vids for TTC6 so he comz to Sno.

No need.

Librider was cool enough to do it for you already.

I don't know why you guys didn't just post something like he did a week ago.

I said that tabletop and pipe looks great.

What more do you want?

I'm not going to tell you that it compares to Boulder, because it doesn't.

ultimate-geeks-multi-tool-hammer.jpg

Ahahahahahahahahaha....and his name his Rob..just like Papasteeze..lol

To the rest of you,

make sure you crack the same jokes when you see me on the mountain. :D

I doubt it. :angry:

Edited by TT C6

To the rest of you,

make sure you crack the same jokes when you see me on the mountain. :D

I doubt it. :angry:

I will crack the same jokes. And like ski said what are you going to do? And if you do, with the lawsuit I bring up against you, I will be able to afford that new C6 :rofl

Why? What could you possibly do to someone?

This coming from the O.G. internet tough guy on this forum.

I will crack the same jokes. And like ski said what are you going to do? And if you do, with the lawsuit I bring up against you, I will be able to afford that new C6 :rofl

Kid.

Your own words have embarrassed you to the point that there is nothing left for me to say.

Thanks for the laughs. :lol:

Edited by TT C6

TT Bee Itch it seems like you're burning alot of bridges..nobody is going to want to ski with you if you keep putting down members on here..I really think this is a good time to go to Alpinezone or Epicski..you'll fit in over there and people might be impressed that you have an Infiniti and a motor cycle..

The only reason I came to this site was to get conditions/park info and to link up with other riders/skiers who were as into hitting the jumps/parks as much as I am.

I have met and ridden with a couple of GREAT people,

Unfortunately, there is a few guys with a TON of attitude that would rather start shit than just get together and ride/ski.

The irony is I don't even NEED to LIKE the people I ride with,

as long as they teach me a few things or challenge me to go bigger/get better,

I'm happy.

Car pooling or sharing a house is always a nice bonus,

but it's not like I can't drive myself and get my own hotel rooms.

In response to your post:

Check my post history and see who actually starts this drama.

It sure as hell wasn't me.

As far as putting people down....

What am I supposed to do, let some stranger on the internet talk shit and just let it go?

YOU, of all people, have ZERO room to talk.

You are CONSTANTLY posting sarcastic comments and talking shit.

Karma is a bitch.

The only reason the car stuff came up is because people were ASKING for car advice.

Yes, I have owned many toys and I know what I'm talking about.

I only started battling over the topic when people called me a liar and questioned what I know.

It was a credibility and respect thing; not bragging about the things I've bought.

Who cares what anyone owns?

It doesn't mean shit on the mountain.

The bottom line is this:

I'm still looking for good jumps/parks and for people to ride/ski with that are going to challenge me.

Now, can we please drop all the other bullshit?

Edited by TT C6

All the guys you say have attitude, are all fun to ski with. I know I enjoy everytime I get a chance to ski with Grilled and toast. They are not afraid to share their opinions on anyone, but they have made me a much better skier.

Yeah so about that Rev Tour. Should be fun....?

I see two characters from broke back mountain (ski and grilled) are at it again :sex. Stop hating on TT C6 he just wants some info on the conditions so he knows if its worth the drive all the way up here, but instead you insist on bashing.

I see two characters from broke back mountain (ski and grilled) are at it again :sex. Stop hating on TT C6 he just wants some info on the conditions so he knows if its worth the drive all the way up here, but instead you insist on bashing.

You're about the least clever person on PASR, JordanA. Same old homosexual hate references. Sure, it can be funny once in a while, but there's a real trend with you. Maybe you should consider a sensitivity class at school? Just a thought.

TT Bee Itch it seems like you're burning alot of bridges..nobody is going to want to ski with you if you keep putting down members on here..

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the only reason you started posting here was because you've already been run off of every other major ski forum on the internet.

Lame. Don't talk shit if you can't back it.

Lame. Don't talk shit if you can't back it.

Nox is cool. Any relative of TP4 is okay by me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the only reason you started posting here was because you've already been run off of every other major ski forum on the internet.

And your point, DH? :)