Big storm moving in

moe ghoul

It hit 63 degrees here in the A today..but there's still 2 more months of ski season left in the east and longer out west...My stoke level is still high..but it would be uber-high if we get a nice March Nor-Easter..that would be the ill-shiz-nit..Ya Heard

I just wish I had a car so I can get out and ski. I'll probably be at my house this weekend but with no car, my friend needs me to come up and cut firewood for his aunt. Maybe I'll walk to Blue :rolleyes:

There's a guy right down the road from you named Dan who snowbaords mad quick..who would give you a ride to Blue for some gas money..I think you know him..If you walk to Allentown..I'll give you a ride the rest of the way...

Yeah I'm aware. By house I mean house in Kunkletown, it might actually be possible to walk to Blue. Probably about an hour walk. Definitely could ride a bike there.

Get one of those little scooters. I think they go like 12MPH.

Well we have three quads at the house, I might actually ride one of those to Blue. Only problem is that two of them aren't running and the one that is doesn't have a clean title...

good call :D I want to ride into midtown Manhatten through the Lincoln Tunnel on one of those..I'd be a baller for life..way steezier than Harry and Lloyd on a motor scooter rolling is Ass-Pin..extra GSS points for a Dumb and Dumber photo..in this thread..Holla

Up what hill..he's coming from Kunkletown.. :D

No idea where kunkletown is. I musta missed it somewhere between Stixenhixburg and Palmerton :P

No idea where kunkletown is. I musta missed it somewhere between Stixenhixburg and Palmerton :P

Blue Mountain base village. Actually it's on the outskirts of the dirty kunks, far away from the trailers and hicks. Right next to Pudliner's farm and down the street from Hawk Trucking, right on Bolinger Rd. about a 1/2 mile before it dead ends and splits to Kunkletown Rd.

You're going to get your ass kicked when the Krazy Kunkle Welcome back Kotter fans join forces with the Palmetanians from Palmerton..Instead of welcome back..they'll be mad Rajeeve Gupta and be like Come Again!!!

Palmertanians keep their distance. Shits like a 15 minute drive. I need to hang my yellow air freshener whenever I park there...if they find out im a k-town krusher things might get ugly.

Edited by Justin