Salomon Jib Academy

Papasteeze

As I said, Rob, since you can't seem to fucking read, it's not an issue with adults or even 17 yr old kids about to play in a championship game, but a small child who is barely a teenager.

By your own words, you are going against the doctor's advice in a case involving a child. By your own words, you've left a potentially serious medical decision up to a little boy. You said all this shit, not me.

But it pretty much sounds like you'rem just full of baloney. I've had cracked and broken ribs a dozen times and it's a bitch just trying to roll out of bed (yes, even as a teenager). My sense is that you took him for an x-ray and it was nothing, but you like the drama. At least. that's what I hope. BTW, I'm sitting in my wife's library next to an ER nurse who says that you would be making a big mistake by allowing him to ski under these circumsatnces. But, of course, everyone in the world is a liar, except you.

This is for a traumatic injury most often seen in the ederly. There is no reason to fear monger unless you have some type of ulterrior motive here. Just so you are informed.. read on.

Then your own doctor fear mongered, as you put it. Does he have alterior motives? Or does he just have strong concerns about a child's welfare? And you are correct that it's from a traumatic injury---such as a ski accident---but age has NOTHING to do with it other than older people generally have more fragile bones. So it's more common in athletes and the elderly. Duh.

Nips cracked a rib jumping the pipe deck at Hunter, not sure if he is skiing Saturday. The doc put the scare in him about possibly puncturing a lung if he wrecks again.

Yeah, nothing wrong with you, Rob.

Edited by ski

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, all history between us aside for a moment. Just parent to parent here. Okay?

Are you crazy? It's up to him? Who is the fucking parent? Sure, pneumothorax can have different levels of severity and an air leak can seal itself, but a collapsed lung is a serious condition and can also be life-threatening.

"If air continues to enter the pleural space, a tension pneumothorax occurs. The large amount of air may push the center of the chest toward the other lung, compressing it. This is life-threatening and requires immediate insertion of a chest tube between the ribs to relieve the increased pressure."---Oregon State Health Dpt.

I'm actually astonished. Did you really take him to a doctor (near Hunter?) and have an x-ray? Or is this just baloney. Jesus, I hope you're just bullshitting here.

"The doc put the scare in him about possibly puncturing a lung if he wrecks again." Didn't that put any sort of scare in you? I would rather believe you are lying about the accident happening and are trying some Curt Schilling fake bloody sock stunt than believe you'd risk a child's life.

BTW, if it's true, then you are putting both SJA and Sno Mountain at some risk of lawsuit by your son and his mom, I'd imagine. Even as adult racers, we often sign a form saying we don't have medical problems which could be made worse by competing.

Rob, I could even understand a senior in high school wanting to play in a state championship football game, but Steven is a little kid with zero judgement in matters like this.

Lastly, I would NEVER try to intercede other than to appeal to you.

Mods, is there anyway to block Ski from posting in park related topics? Every single one of his pointless posts has started shit.

Who the F#ck are you??? Ski can post in whatever forum he wants to..he was posting on PASR when you were still in diapers..

dude, ski is a freaking cocksucker.

he does nothing but flame people, and annoy everyone.

we don't go posting in the racing forum, why does he feel the need to post in here?

Edited by CoreyCaPWN

Who the F#ck are you??? Ski can post in whatever forum he wants to..he was posting on PASR when you were still in diapers..

I'm overweight, mid 30's, I spend my Friday nights either at my parents house or posting on PASR. Some hobbies of mine are keeping track of my verticle, grass skiing, and again, posting on PASR.

He can post where he wants..and ski is not gay..he does not suck cock..seriously..he likes women..this thread has to duo with Sno mountain and he's entitled to post in it..

i mean, i understand he can post where he wants, but why would he want to?

honestly, i don't get the urge to post in a racing forum, and piss people off for no reason.

and 98% of his posts are quoting papasteeze and making some sort of stupid joke.

I'm overweight, mid 30's, I spend my Friday nights either at my parents house or posting on PASR. Some hobbies of mine are keeping track of my verticle, grass skiing, and again, posting on PASR.

Way out of line, dude.

Doug is 28.

This kid will be at the Salomon Jib Academy on Sunday. I heard of a couple others coming down from Vermont that are just as good. I really hope they get the 40 foot table built in time.

http://blip.tv/file/709080?filename=TylerW...rdanEdit570.mov

Edited by Papasteeze

Ski useds the halfpipe for race drills..you're welcome to post in the racing forum..and Ski makes fun of Papasteeze because he's a fag..enough said..lol

what does using the pipe for race drills have to do with this?

papasteeze is not a fag, in any way, shape, or form.

ski just starts shit for no reason.

seriously, get a fucking life.

Peanutbutta!

The table is looking legit right now, but I haven't got to hit it since they have been working in that park all day.

Oh yeah, rain for Saturday..not good at all!

yay! thank god they are building something better than what they had.

dude, ski is a freaking cocksucker.

he does nothing but flame people, and annoy everyone.

we don't go posting in the racing forum, why does he feel the need to post in here?

Fuck you, Corey. Your mom get gang raped by some gang of racers, or something? Talk about an internet bully. Come see me in person any time you little fuckwad.

Some asshole parent says a doctor warns his kid with the fear of God not to enter a comp because of an injury and I question the parent, but you see it as out of line? You are a fucking moron, then.

Rob's burned out one kid and now, according to a doctor, is risking his other kid's health.

Corey: come call me a cocksucker in person. Bring your dad, too. It'll be the last time it ever happens.

Looks like some rain for Saturday. Karma, eh?

what does using the pipe for race drills have to do with this?

papasteeze is not a fag, in any way, shape, or form.

ski just starts shit for no reason.

seriously, get a fucking life.

You are just plain ignorant about everything.

Mods, is there anyway to block Ski from posting in park related topics? Every single one of his pointless posts has started shit.

Asshole.

Don't forget to alert your lawyer about the meeting.

DH, do you understand the line when it comes to certain words? Legally, there are some words and phrases one adult can't say to another without opening themselves up to a lawsuit. That's all. Why do I even have to explain that to you?

Oh, and I'm glad you think PASR is better with Rob and these little crybaby haters.

BTW, if you ever have a young teen kid and a doctor tells you he has a fracture that could be life threatening if he doesn't let it heal and someone calls you on it, is he just some dumb cocksucker? Goddamn stupid doctors and coaches of this world, eh?

Why does this happen everynight?

There used to be boundaries, Brian. When people would argue, there would be limits. If certain lines were crossed, then people would get banned. It was pretty effective and there were long stretches of peace. But, like the mods and ThinkSnow have said, this is the new policy. It's Think's site and he can do whatever he likes, take it or leave it.

DH, do you understand the line when it comes to certain words? Legally, there are some words and phrases one adult can't say to another without opening themselves up to a lawsuit. That's all. Why do I even have to explain that to you?

Oh, and I'm glad you think PASR is better with Rob and these little crybaby haters.

BTW, if you ever have a young teen kid and a doctor tells you he has a fracture that could be life threatening if he doesn't let it heal and someone calls you on it, is he just some dumb cocksucker? Goddamn stupid doctors and coaches of this world, eh?

Main Entry:

1joke

Pronunciation:

\ˈjōk\

Function:

noun

Etymology:

Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yācati he asks

Date:

1 a: something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1): the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2): an instance of jesting : kidding <can't take a joke> c: practical joke d: laughingstock

2: something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke