Sno Tomorrow?

DHarrisburg

I'm sitting in Phoenix right now and fly into Philly at midnight and wanted to head out to Sno tomorrow for the customer appreciation $15 ticket, anyone else interested in rallying the NF or lapping the park?

Damn I have some shit to do tmrw. Or else I would be up. I'm pretty sure the big park is going to be closed for some of the day because park crew is going to reset all the rails. This rain is killing us.

I'm sitting in Phoenix right now and fly into Philly at midnight and wanted to head out to Sno tomorrow for the customer appreciation $15 ticket, anyone else interested in rallying the NF or lapping the park?

If you end up going and are around a computer before you head out, let me know and I'll def take a run or two with you, DH :)

Just checked the Sno website and it says that the Customer Appreciation tickets are scheduled for 3/12, 3/19 and 3/26. I thought it was going to be every Wednesday, did I just get some bunk info?

Sounds like bunk info, DH. Bummer. Sunday and Tues. afternoons are $10 for other passholders...the $15 starts next week.

Bumping this because I think I'm going to drive up tomorrow for a $10 ticket.

The pipe is swiss cheese and it rain all night. the jibs and 2 tables should be all right, snow is getting really thin around the park area.

the jibs seemed sticky which may had to do with the temps and rain and now that it is cold again, might not be an issue.