Camelback is Making Snow on March 9th?!

mr.couloir

Only if the Camel was under age 15...and male..

Camels generally live to about 40 years, making it a 2 to 1 age ratio, as opposed to the typical 7 to 1 ratio for dogs and humans. So your math is wrong, Doug. I'm just sayin'...

Funny, if you Google Image "Camelback Ski Area", Ridge's picture is still on page one (from Dranow's) site.

Google

Camels generally live to about 40 years, making it a 2 to 1 age ratio, as opposed to the typical 7 to 1 ratio for dogs and humans. So your math is wrong, Doug. I'm just sayin'...

Funny, if you Google Image "Camelback Ski Area", Ridge's picture is still on page one (from Dranow's) site.

Google

They were indeed making snow today and the people in the office ( i was there to pick up my $99.00 March Pass) said they are determined to stay open until the end of March.

Here's to hoping.

So Total Noob (BTW you need to change your name) what did you think of your season at shawnee and did you travel elsewhere much?

Yea I will need to change my name...so far i've had 36 days on the snow this year. Shawnee was good, however both my wife and I agree that we need something with more terrain next year. I spent most of the season at Shawnee with the occaisional jaunt to Camelback and Sno. I also hit Copper (Colorado), Stratton (Company Ski Trip), and Northstar at Tahoe. Definitely a whirlwind season. It's amazing how much I've learned. I could barely stay up on the board at the beginning of the season and now both my wife and I are riding rails and hitting small kickers.

It's sad to see the season starting to end.

• 4 weeks later...