Noseslides Are Retarded

SponsoredByForum

Why don't you try a new trick and stop wasting time watching what everyone else does.

What are you Talking About I Would Like to See Everyone progress thats why i'm saying why always limit yourself to a nose slide when u could throw a tail slide

and man ive got plenty of tricks so if ur down to battle bring it other wise chill

What are you Talking About I Would Like to See Everyone progress thats why i'm saying why always limit yourself to a nose slide when u could throw a tail slide

and man ive got plenty of tricks so if ur down to battle bring it other wise chill

HAHAHAHAHA

On second though, I'm not going to dignify this with a educated response. Instead I opt for the following:

You are a poopy face.

I think this is a understandable shitting attempt.

Edited by nick malozzi

I Don't Know Why Every One Does Nose slides All The Time Just Do A Tail Slide Its Harder Anyway Expand Your Trick Book And Stop With The Same Damn Trick

why do a noseslide when you could frontboard.. or press.. or maybe frontboard pretzel out!!!

this is the worst topic ever.. thanks ImNOTSponseredByForum

I Don't Know Why Every One Does Nose slides All The Time Just Do A Tail Slide Its Harder Anyway Expand Your Trick Book And Stop With The Same Damn Trick

People do noseslides because its a fun, easy trick. Not everyone is out there to throw down and progress all the time. They wanna do tricks they know they can do without getting banged up.

you know how many people i have seen do a front flip off a box when trying to noseslide because they lean to far forward? or how many people look like retards leaning forward and their board still flat on the box? its not the easiest trick, but its by far not the hardest. and this is a stupied thread because i see more people do a regular board slide than nose press? are you gonna make a new thread for "everyone board slides,learn a new trick" hah you just a dumbass

actually i am. if you lean to far foward on a nose press u end up doing like a half front flip off the box and busting your face.

YEah be he is talking about nose slides not nose presses.

Funny thing though, I saw some kid go to nose press the 420 box last night and almost smash his face on it when he stuck to the box.