Vail 3-17 till the 22nd

ColoradoHigh

Going off to Vail for spring break. Leaving Monday, and skiing Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Morning.

I will post TR's for the entire day, plus a ton of pictures...

T-minus 3 days...

thanks dude. haha. but seriously, you better get dumped on. so many of us went out there this year and got shat on with snow. you are going on St. Patty's day and have 5 days to get some nice fresh snow like the rest of us. and if you do, we need some action shots.

ps- i think you misunderstood my wording of "getting shit on"... its a positive thing. we all want some snow where we are out there, so no hate.

thanks dude. haha. but seriously, you better get dumped on. so many of us went out there this year and got shat on with snow. you are going on St. Patty's day and have 5 days to get some nice fresh snow like the rest of us. and if you do, we need some action shots.

ps- i think you misunderstood my wording of "getting shit on"... its a positive thing. we all want some snow where we are out there, so no hate.

I want to get dumped on too.

I'll try to take a crap load of pictures. I'm gonna try as many possible back bowls as I can do. To my ability. 3 of my friends from school are also going to Vail.

Have fun Chippy... and hope you get el mucho powder!!

Dayam Toast you pick on Chippy so much he doesn't even realize when you aren't picking on him and actuslly wishing good things to happen... lmao

Haha, thanks, and I'm getting used to Toast messing with me...

Toast isn't bad of a person at all in person.

Have fun Chippy...Hopefully you get to ski lots of FRESH POE Are you taking pictures? When does your flight leave?

I will be taking pictures, and our flight leaves at 1:22 tomorrow afternoon from Philly, and getting to Denver at around 3:45.

Uber stoked right now.

Just to add to your stoke, it is snowing here in boulder, and was snowing like a banshee when i left winter park. i know you are going to vail, but i'd guess they already got hit or may also be getting hit.

Banshee reminds me MarioKart 64... Banshee Boardwalk.

mk64-cup4.gif

^lower left. gosh i love that game.

PS- KT you need to give that back. it doesnt belong in philly.

Snowing here. Sounds like 6" at most tonight, but that would be outrageously good with how deep and soft some really cool lands will be tomorrow.

I'm so excited for Vail. Leaving in about 2 1/2 hours for the airport.