Is it...

Ski

Just wondering if it's still $51 to ski at Elk? Any deals we're missing?

Is it still $50.00 for a weekend pass at Sno?

Is the Long Haul lift still closed?

Is the weekend PRPS weekend ticket at snow still $47.00 vs. $46.00 at Elk?

Does Elk still have better grooming and more top-to-bottom trails with 1000' vertical than Sno?

Does Elk have more black diamond trails with more vertical than the the 4 trails on Sno's north face?

Did Elk have more skiers visits this year than Sno?

I'll gladly pay $1.00 more to ski Elk's better terrain and variety of terrain over Sno's 4 north face trails. Because that's all Sno really has to offer expert skiers who don't care about their half pipe. How is that half pipe doing? by the way?

The 22' pipe was packed today...my kid and I played around in the 13', though. But it looked like the kids airing out of the 22'er were having an okay time.

Sno was $10 from noon to 10pm for passholders from other mountains.

Just fyi, Sno technically has six NF slopes, two of which have 1000ft vertical drop: Runaway and Fast Track. The top of Runaway is the SBX course, so it makes for a fun top to bottom.

And, yeah, I would LOVE for Elk to offer a discount so the group of race parents I ski with could sample some late season snow without paying full price.

are you fucking retarded?

Go easy, TP4...DH is currently painting my toenails...if he does a good job, I may take his collar off and let him run around the front yard.

(I can almost feel the tire iron hitting the back of my head if DH ever sees me first :) )