Roll Call for Sunday 3/16. PM if u wanna meet up or carpool with us. Today was GREAT.

TT C6

Just got back from a great day at Big Boulder.

Me, my friend Bob, and a new guy Jim I met from the Philly Snowboard Group headed up to Boulder around 11am and had a great day until about 7pm.

The snow was a little wet and slow in some spots,

but there was full coverage and the parks were great as usual.

The conditions were getting better as the temps were dropping and it was a shame to leave when the snow was at it's best all day for us.

But, it IS Patty's day weekend and we wanted to get back to Philly to celebrate.

The three of us sessioned Love and Freedom all day.

Jim is from the U.K. and lived/rode the French Alps for about a year in addition to month long stays at Breckenridge and Whistler.

I didn't know he was that experienced of a snowboarder and I was a little worried he wouldn't enjoy Boulder.

To hear him say that he loved Boulder and wants to head back tomorrow impressed me a little.

My friend Bob can't make it,

but Jim and I will be headed back to session Love and Freedom tomorrow.

If anyone wants to meet up or carpool with us,

shoot me a PM.

Edited by TT C6

Jim is from the U.K.

Skiing in the UK is sorta like surfing on Lake Michigan...it can be done, but... ;)

Poor Rajeev and Jim go back home and describe skiing in America as a pretty weird activity, I bet, with stories of urban rails and flat downs...

010506_sunsetjib.jpg

TTC6..it's 11:00AM..when are you leaving???

Ski..quit hijacking members threads.. :rolleyes:

I see you keep coming in the the JFBB forum where you don't actually ski to stalk me.

Boulder is open till 9pm.

I actually have FRIENDS and a SOCIAL LIFE and I go out in PHILADELPHIA at night so I'm not waking up at 6am.

I don't sit in at night by ALL BY MYSELF and hit first chair because I have NO LIFE for a 28 year old.

That's why you admitted you didn't celebrate SABJ day.

Now that your mountain is closing at 5pm next Saturday, :lol:

why don't you come to Big Boulder try STALKING me IN PERSON. ;)

I doubt you have the heart under your man tits to come to Boulder, coward.

Edited by TT C6

True-dat..I'm sick of his bragging..

obviously, so, since you are so sick of it that you are compelled to antagonistically post, why not get healthy. like I have done with you numerous times and put him on ignore?

There is still snow on the ground and it is waaaaaaaaaaay to early for this off season kind of crap.

IMO, of course! :)

C'mon, if we can't tease someone for comparing BB to the French Alps, then what can we tease?

Can I tease you for being illiterate then? He never compared BB to the French Alps AT ALL. In fact he said he was worried the guy wouldn't enjoy a place so small after having been to a mountain that big

Jim is from the U.K. and lived/rode the French Alps for about a year in addition to month long stays at Breckenridge and Whistler.

I didn't know he was that experienced of a snowboarder and I was a little worried he wouldn't enjoy Boulder.

To hear him say that he loved Boulder and wants to head back tomorrow impressed me a little.

I had the same experiance when I brought my room mate who is a local at Mount Bachelor in Oregon, isn't this guy going to laugh at a 500 foot hill when he is from a place like that? But he loved it, and said the park was definitely better at Boulder than at Mount Bachelor. Would he take Boulder over Mount Bachelor? Hell no. But he had a blast and we went back for the park.

Just because he said he loved Boulder, doesn't mean "He liked Boulder more than the French Alps" or even "He thought Boulder was on par with the French Alps". It means exactly what it says, he liked Boulder enough to go back. I know for sure that my friend from Oregon would not want to go to most of the hills around here, but for a park like Boulders he went and was impressed by it. Nothing more, nothing less, I know you guys don't like TTC6 but you are making yourselves look petty.

Edited by Method9455

Relax, Method...someone says they rode with someone who rode the French Alps on vacation and then wasn't disappointed by BB is indirectly comparing BB to the French Alps. But you can still call me illiterate any old time.

BTW, I saw 'An American Werewolf in London' eight times and the skiing looked lame.

i'm really not a fan of animal cruelty. haha. now because of you, all that horse meat is going to be recalled.

Ah, childhood memories, Toast..my grandma was a horse breeder and any runts or horses that they had to put down were sold to animal food companies. Actually, they were more of a removal service in exchange for getting all that good meat. I think they still use it in some dog foods and is listed on the can/bag as "meat by-product meal".