POND SKIMMING

t-ems

i just got back and dam that was soooooooooo much fun my outfit was you know A SPEEDOOOOO i know wasnt it so hott. i it was the first time girls came up to me and asked me if they can have a picture :wub:

But any way i havent been on this site for ages any of go on NS my account is lineskier21

well i am OUT

i just got back and dam that was soooooooooo much fun my outfit was you know A SPEEDOOOOO i know wasnt it so hott. i it was the first time girls came up to me and asked me if they can have a picture :wub:

But any way i havent been on this site for ages any of go on NS my account is lineskier21

well i am OUT

I love pond skimming. Its always a fun spectacle.

well i am OUT

so this kid is a fucking liar. This was me and i have the videos posted on my facebook already. I do not want this kid who has no sense of the english language taking credit for something he was not part of. I am on a college swim team at Johns Hopkins University and thought it would be a funny stunt to pull wearing a speedo. So fuck this impersonator.

so this kid is a fucking liar. This was me and i have the videos posted on my facebook already. I do not want this kid who has no sense of the english language taking credit for something he was not part of. I am on a college swim team at Johns Hopkins University and thought it would be a funny stunt to pull wearing a speedo. So fuck this impersonator.

link or it didnt happen.