Nice

skimom

yeah i'm at east and we just got home...i love going to "messed up" schools

Poor lil 'Dude sitting in social studies class right now, wishing he had a coke and some pretzels and was in a car on the way to CB...with that damn teacher just droning on and on about some crap in a chapter he forgot to read...and the clock just doesn't seem to move. 'Dude thinking, "Ah, God, it's hot in here and what's that smell? This sucks!"

Poor lil 'Dude sitting in social studies class right now, wishing he had a coke and some pretzels and was in a car on the way to CB...droning on and on about some crap in a chapter he forgot to read... 'Dude thinking, "Ah, God, it's hot in here and what's that smell? This sucks!"

Actually, I think he's having fantasies about Bear Creek.

I live on Long Island in NY.... We are currently under a bLizzard warnings with snowfall expected amounts up to 22 inches.... more if it stalls just a little bit... Just went to Home Depot picked up one of the last snowblowers :rock and I'm set for this storm.... too bad its not on a sunday...so school would be canceled.