FS:Nikon D50

xNick11

I am the second owner of this and just don't really use it. The original owner was jordan from Skateperception.com. Im trying to save for a new camera setup so im selling it. It will comes with everything you see, plus the original accessories, and the warranty is still good till october I think (I'll double check on that), and the original box too.

dscf2591kb4.jpg

dscf2593av9.jpg

dscf2595xz6.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pictures. Im asking $400 for everything.

If anyone is interested in a babied Vx2100 too, let me know. Im asking $1800 for it with its original accessories, 9hr batter, stock battery, and a warranty that has 18 months left on it.

Hey Nick,

I have zero dollars to be buying lenses right now, but for the sake of curiousity would you sell the 50mm separate and for how much?

Idn I kinda wanted it to go through with the whole setup, but if it doesn't go through within the next week or so then I'll let you know. I really need money for my dvx + mk2 setup.

Nick,

Not sure if you're on there but try www.wheelsandwax.com. Action sports photography oriented message board with very legit members.

I usually chill Skateperception and Snowperception, but I think I've been around that site before, I'll check it out. Probably going to put my VX up on DVXUser also.