99th day celebration

Glenn

I reached 99 days on the snow yesterday. To celebrate this wonderful achievment, I went snowboarding today.

Here is a teaser (don't get too teased I fell).

WinterPark08-04-04055.jpg

I started the day in some WP side country. Took two laps first thing. Here is dave coming down a pretty steep tree chute, headed for a pretty steep rock chute.

WinterPark08-04-04028.jpg

I rode park the rest of the day but put my camera away. After packing it in for the day, one of my grooming friends decided that the fencing outside my building needed a lip (after the resort closed). He made 4 passes and put together the sickest looking 6" lip I've ever witnessed. Some friends proceed to session the fence gap. I took a few pictures then went inside to continue my work.

Hunter:

WinterPark08-04-04069.jpg

WinterPark08-04-04076.jpg

WinterPark08-04-04075.jpg

Joe:

WinterPark08-04-04077.jpg

WinterPark08-04-04074.jpg

I met this kid about 2 min before I started snapping pictures. I think his name is Beano???

WinterPark08-04-04073.jpg

Anyways, here is me scaring myself on a narrow, and very blind landing. Snow was good though. It's taken with a point and shoot, so quality isn't really that great. It is what it is.

If a mod could embed this in my post that would be cool. I can't seem to get it to work.

http://www.vimeo.com/861571