Added mountain for Stats

bigdaddyk

PASR day at Xanadu is going to be totally legit. I also hope they open before ski season begins..but there are always delays in construction. It's funny Xanadu is going to open faster than the new trail at Blue.

The though of being able to ride in the middle of July is amazing ... Here's an NYT article.

NYT Xanadu

Fall opening is going to kill them I think. If anything they should open in the spring or summer.

Why drive all the way to the Meadowlands to ski a 800' slope when you could ski a real mountain? If they opened in the summer, they'd get flooded with business because there's no where else to go, and people will be infatuated with summer skiing.

It would be cool if the local hills started laying down this stuff for summer turns. That would excite me more than Xanadu.

i think alot of local hills have considered it but there is an issue with grooming on top of it so they would have to have a seperate trail for it.