Big Boulder Closeing this weekend

national weather service says 47 and raining for sunday. I wouldn't exactly consider that nice. If things change though, I'll certainly try to make it out.

Should be decient try and make it out

We went to Boulder on Sun. I only took a few runs with David and then sat in the lodge and let him snowboard alone for a few hours. I wasn't into it with the rain and I had a nice fall when I got stuck in a rut right in front of Nipples. He stopped to ask if I was ok...embarassing. David was in all black and was the only young kid I saw that day.

The guy in the red hoodie was annoying. He always pushes right up on the riders when taking shots and gets in the f#cking way.

Yeah he kept sitting on the left side of the little pole jump thing and I like to hit the kicker on that side or just sitting really close to boxes and things.

Yeah he kept sitting on the left side of the little pole jump thing and I like to hit the kicker on that side or just sitting really close to boxes and things.

What's the "right" way to handle that situation? I mean, if a guy is in the way EVERYTIME you hit a feature?

(My avatar pretty much shows what I'm thinking.)

Edited by TT C6

What's the "right" way to handle that situation? I mean, if a guy is in the way EVERYTIME you hit a feature?

(My avatar pretty much shows what I'm thinking.)

Haha yeah, I was always afraid to hit the things he was to close to cause I was afraid of sliding off or hitting him. Maybe if I just did it and hit him he would stay a little farther back.

Was pretty cool when they had those black pipes set up on schuss against the trees but it really clogged up that little area and I never knew who was waiting to hit that little box or just watching.

Last weekend...does anyone know who those two guys rocking all Technine were? One guy in the red echo hoodie was taking pics and the other guy in xxl technine shit...

I believe one of them was/is a Technine rep from MC the other, one of his riders? I over heard some talking.........

The guy in the red hoodie was annoying. He always pushes right up on the riders when taking shots and gets in the f#cking way.

Dont blame him for trying to get a decent shot. Plus he wasnt in the way, he was off to the side.

I believe one of them was/is a Technine rep from MC the other, one of his riders? I over heard some talking.........

Possibly a tech rep, I know the main guy and that wasnt him. if anyone knows for sure hit me up.

Dont blame him for trying to get a decent shot. Plus he wasnt in the way, he was off to the side.

Yes. He was in our way. No. He doesn't need to be inches from the feature to take shots. No. I don't give a fuck who he is.

That crew taking pics were in the way and then acted like assholes when it was pointed out to them.

If your're going to take pics, you need stay out of the way. Period.

<---- see my avatar

The two guys your talking about have nothing to do with technine. They just rep the shit haha. Real real cool guys. I ride with them from time to time.

They are from Czechoslovakia too. And their accent rocks.

Yes. He was in our way. No. He doesn't need to be inches from the feature to take shots. No. I don't give a fuck who he is.

That crew taking pics were in the way and then acted like assholes when it was pointed out to them.

If your're going to take pics, you need stay out of the way. Period.

<---- see my avatar

He was shooting with a fisheye so getting good shots with them does require you to be really really close. I thought he did an awesome job of staying out of the way. I didnt mind him.