Sunday

skidude

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are actually a few hotties that work the lifts at CB.

You aren't kidding, i saw a few others. However, it was her who had me standing at the top of the mtn watching her shovel snow onto the exit ramp. It was splendid. I may actually pay to go back to CB now that i think about it, lol :devil:

maybe it was the same girl jib, it probably was, but she was working at the bottom, doing the lift lines.  Black hat? she wasn't bad at all  :D

No this girl wasnt rocking a hat., and her hair was like perfectly in place with no signs of hat head. So she wasn't wearing one earlier.

I kinda remember a girl at the bottom with a black hat though, cause i said hi to her too, lol.

You aren't kidding, i saw a few others. However, it was her who had me standing at the top of the mtn watching her shovel snow onto the exit ramp. It was splendid. I may actually pay to go back to CB now that i think about it, lol :devil:

I think I know which hottie you are talking about and she taken :(

Don't mean ya can't try or at least window shop. ;)

no question 'dude, as i told you, blue was a mad house yesterday, as im sure CB was too. I left just before it got REALLY bad. Though I bet Ski999 was enjoying 0 crowds at Montage 

oh we had lines. this was the first time all year, that i hadto stand in a 4 minute line. i dont know how you guys put up with it regulary or at least more often than montages.

When I was making laps on rocket (or freeskiing) I don't think I had to wait that long...I just jumped in the singles line on the far side of the sully chair. Never longer than 4 or 5 minutes...BUT if I wanted to go up with a group of people, I would end up waiting in a line. And depending on how you hit the hill, it was either packed, or empty.

oh we had lines. this was the first time all year, that i hadto stand in a 4 minute line. i dont know how you guys put up with it regulary or at least  more often than montages.

Yeah and I guess we rode the same lift as you, Line. The only thing that would build a line was someone falling out of a chair, or one of the Philly bus groups converging. That one girl organizing the lines didn't really seem to have her heart in it.

That's as bad as it's gotten all year and there was even a scholastic race on Switch until 11:30.

Yeah, lots of hot girls work at the CB, although I hear more work at bear creek. Anyways, the crowds died down around 3 or so, and at 5 the place really emptied out (as it does every sun night). They mountain was really really beat, with the stupid roller moguls everywhere from too much traffic. I enjoy them, because they are fun to boost speed off of, or double or triple them, I just hate the noobs that eat it over them and create havoc on the trails.