Sunday

skidude

Who is going to be around at CB this sunday?

I will have training but will probably be able to take some runs around 1130ish.

Also assuming Jeff doesn't come up with any more excuses, I would say we should all run Nastar once or twice...Least me and him <_<

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to be around at CB this sunday?

I will have training but will probably be able to take some runs around 1130ish.

Also assuming Jeff doesn't come up with any more excuses, I would say we should all run Nastar once or twice...Least me and him <_<

as long as the rents will pay for the ticket, i'll be there, don't want to waste my money on that mountain :D mm, Nastar, i'll kill you.

Edit:

uhh nvm

There is a delete button you know.

Jeff you whore, your on the staff, just come out. Quit being a weiner. Adam may be right again about these excuses.

Back on topic. I will be there all day. Not sure how much I will be riding with the PASR crew, but at least the first couple of runs will be with you guys. Will there be stickers handed out again to plaster the mountain :devil:

There is a delete button you know.

Jeff you whore, your on the staff, just come out. Quit being a weiner. Adam may be right again about these excuses.

Back on topic. I will be there all day. Not sure how much I will be riding with the PASR crew, but at least the first couple of runs will be with you guys. Will there be stickers handed out again to plaster the mountain  :devil:

i always carry PLENTY of stickers on me (20 stix right now) so if you need new ones, just ask...greg always has alot too. :)

I'll be heading up. I hope i can get up in time to make it there for the meet in the am. If not i will be in touch with a fellow admin to meet later. Either way i will be up there at some point. And i need a handful of stickers Greg, i need to tag up Kutztown University. So bring a few extra for me to take and do that with. Later!