Moving Sale!!!

RomeOp

Hey, my girlfriend and I are moving in a month and have lots of stuff we would like to get rid of before we move. I'm not going to list any prices, instead, if you are interested drop me a line and we can try to work something out. There are some things that we have a fairly firm price set for, but we're open to offers on alot of stuff. Here's the list...We'll probably list more as we find more stuff to sell. Oh yeah, and i can email pictures of everything listed.

-1998 Subaru Forester, Red, 150,00 miles, 5 speed.

-Thule rack system. 440 specialty carrier, Sr3 adapter kit, 2 peleton fork mount bike racks(517), 2 wheel on wheel holders(593), fairing(871).

the rack is from the forester. If anyone is interested in the Forester and it goes for something close to what I'm looking for, I'll throw in the rack system.

-Thule 450 crossroads rack system with 50 inch load bars and small sized fairing. off of a subaru outback, fits most cars with factory rails.

-2009 Rossignol s4 twintips. Brand new still in the wrappers, 167cm, 116-84-109

-Fuji Professional Road Bike, 56cm, full dura ace 9spd grouppo, speedplay zero pedals. not sure if i'm going to sell this or take it with me, depends on people's interest

-Specialized Hardrock mountain bike. sram components, rock shox judy fork. not sure of size right now, i'm 5'9"

-GT womens mountain bike, not sure of size, she's 5'4"

-Fischer RC4's mounted with a Tyrolia SP8 demo bindings. 160's. Used but good shape, one inch long gash under foot along edge, currently filled with epoxy.

- 2007 Flow pro binding, size med (3.5-7.5), ridden one day.

- 2008 Sessions Cyclone Plaid Jacket Size Large, blue plaid. used, but in excellent condition

-2008 Sessions TJ Schneider Pant. White. Used, a few small cuts in the shin area.

-2009 Sessions Pals ZigZag jacket. blue(sessions calls it lagoon), size large. check it out on www.sessions.com

-Level Utah 2 in 1 glove. Features goretex XCR and primaloft. size large. Has two seperate chambers, depending on how chilly it is, choose between the warm or grip chambers.

-Womens Gordini 2 in 1 glove. basically the same glove as above but made by gordini.

-Head Leather ski gloves. Racers will love them. I forget what company insulates them. and they have padded knuckes for gate bashing.

-Santa Cruz 6'4" fish surfboard. Big brother of 6

how much for the tj schneider pants?

$50. Let me know if you are interested, my girlfriend is a master at making these things look new after one wash and I can have her run them through and clean them up a little. Want some pics?

Thule Crossroads bars and fairing are up on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewI...E:L:LCA:US:1123

Also selling a Spectrum Custom Track Frame and fork. Chris King Headset included

and a Predator Womens jacket. hot pink, I think its a small or a medium.

oakley crowbars, gunmetal with black iridium lens

Here are some more pictures of some of the things I'm selling.

by the way, the top of the SC fish surfboard is now red. I can get updated pics if someone is interested.post-308-1217969918_thumb.jpgpost-308-1217969955_thumb.jpg[attachme

nt=2574:surfboard.bmp]post-308-1217970016_thumb.jpgpost-308-1217969749_thumb.jpg

surfboard.bmp