Season Pass Deal

Saurus

more like nights are in the middle. Week nights its deserted, Weekend nights are good, no lift lines. But its unfortunately very very very icy most nights, however that changes. Beginning of the season nights are good, along with the end. Weekdays when everyone is in school is amazing, i shall skip a day or 2 now that i am a senior.

oh and lighting is very bad i alot of spots, but i cant blame them because they already use enough energy with running the lifts

Edited by Diamond

more like nights are in the middle. Week nights its deserted, Weekend nights are good, no lift lines. But its unfortunately very very very icy most nights, however that changes. Beginning of the season nights are good, along with the end. Weekdays when everyone is in school is amazing, i shall skip a day or 2 now that i am a senior.

oh and lighting is very bad i alot of spots, but i cant blame them because they already use enough energy with running the lifts

espicially since they ahve that new quad i'm sure that will send the bill through the roof..but ya more lights would be nice

I think all of the rails should be made out of biodegradable materials and they should on serve organic foods in the cafeteria and then the lifts can be powered by vegetable oil. Bear can be the most eco friendly resort around. We all gotta do our part to stop global warming...haha

has anything happened yet?? any word on if were gonna get the deal this year?

plus im not sure what i should do...i am trying to get a job up at bear...now if i buy a pass now to get the cheap rate and i do get a job what happens...or i didnt buy a pass becuase i though i was going to get a job and i didnt end up getting a job...

has anything happened yet?? any word on if were gonna get the deal this year?

plus im not sure what i should do...i am trying to get a job up at bear...now if i buy a pass now to get the cheap rate and i do get a job what happens...or i didnt buy a pass becuase i though i was going to get a job and i didnt end up getting a job...

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12113

• 2 weeks later...