Season Pass Deal

Saurus

We have had it for past few years, and if we can get a huge group started early , we can get one for even

cheaper than years past!

I totally forget who the person was that organized it but i hope they do it again.

I remember getting my unlimited for around 180

And off peak students were low 100's

I will email the lady at BC I dealt with last year and see if we can get the Group Rates Set up again for this year

Matt

We have had it for past few years, and if we can get a huge group started early , we can get one for even

cheaper than years past!

I totally forget who the person was that organized it but i hope they do it again.

I remember getting my unlimited for around 180

And off peak students were low 100's

Hopefully everything will be set up by next week. I emailed the new person handling group accounts and he said he will start setting up the group accounts next week.

It will basically be just like last year we will get a login and password for the Bear creek web site and that will give us the discounted rates and we just purchase them on line through them

As soon as I get any more info including our Login info I will post it

Matt

im in!!

I wish that bear would allow season pass holders like an hour earlier than open to be able to ride before all the noobs get there.

just go right when it opens haha. Ill get there 30 mins before they start the chairlift so i have plenty of time to get my stuff on and still get first chair. And normally for the first 45min to hour i wont see more than 10 different people in the park, and none of them are "noobs". I always see molly in the am, and some other regs.