PASR Back to School SKIBQ

Justin

Saturday, September 13th. Noon-whenever! TBD BASED ON POSSIBLE TURNOUT! If I have to push the date back, I will.

Decided to throw a bash at my place. Set-up is TBD as I didn't build it yet but I'm leaning towards a long, flat, double barrel rail and something interesting to fuck around with, possibly an A-frame. Carpet and ice rink snow will fuel the shredding, lights will be out and about so we can go at it once the sun goes down. I'm open to suggestions, I know it's kind of late notice but errrrrrbody is invited to get off your asses and throw down in my backyard.

Grill, food, drinks, music, and of course, skiing and riding. There is no excuse to not be here.

Mapquest directions (my house is in NE Philly, just outside Abington): http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Philadel...geocode=ADDRESS

If you want to come, let me know. It would be nice to get a list together, I want a nice session. Like I said dates can be reworked. More updates to follow, I'm getting supplies for the set-up this week. Also, if you have some carpet or supplies you would like to donate, contact me!

is it for skiers or boarders or does it not matteR?

Of course it doesn't matter, we all shred the same gnar

I need to see what im doing that weekend, but if I come I might bring a car full, or close to it.

Let me know asap, if we have to rearrange dates that can be done.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

SkiBQ unfortunately will have to be pushed back. I've been doing training at Apple all week and they need me for the weekend to actually work. It's bad timing but I can't get out of it. We should be good for the 27th, though. I'll let everyone know. It is happening though!

P.S. I can't edit my original post, wtf?

Edited by Justin

When has Doug posted anything fresh, ever? Just put him on ignore and PASR gets so much better.

His "I met a skier chick" thread over on AZ is going great for him let me tell ya..

Nothing but people ragging on him about dating a chick with a dick, and chicks even fatter than I am...

I'd say that's pretty fresh... His snowblade thread got one upped for shizzle..

Doug is my boy and all, but I dunno WTF he was thinking to even remotely think posting that was a good idea..

http://forums.alpinezone.com/35501-i-met-skier-chick.html

UPDATE:

SkiBQ unfortunately will have to be pushed back. I've been doing training at Apple all week and they need me for the weekend to actually work. It's bad timing but I can't get out of it. We should be good for the 27th, though. I'll let everyone know. It is happening though!

P.S. I can't edit my original post, wtf?

ha thats ironic because I just bought a macbook today...shitty because I'll be in ocean city

for h2o on the 27th