off-peak pass question

ket19

so. last year i got a full pass and decided to downgrade to off-peak this year since last year i only ever really went after work, and later on the weekends.

my question is, does bear offer a way to 'upgrade' should i want to go early one weekend or something?

like, i've already got my off-peak pass, so i don't want to buy a full lift ticket should i want to show up at like 10 on a saturday.

do you guys do anything like that?

thanks

i honestly got my passed scanned around 4-5 times last season......

You can get away with using an offpeak in non-offpeak hours, half the time they just say hey you know your not

supposed to be here untill like 4. And just say well blah blah blah my dad, blah blah sorry. The lift attendants are chill

honostly for the past three years i have been getting an off peak pass...and 99% of the time i was fine with it...until that early sat morning that i wanted to get the fresh cord...if you just hid your pass or cover up the off peak part with your finger when showing them they will never even notice...

honostly for the past three years i have been getting an off peak pass...and 99% of the time i was fine with it...until that early sat morning that i wanted to get the fresh cord...if you just hid your pass or cover up the off peak part with your finger when showing them they will never even notice...

that's what i had been doing too for a few years, and finally last year i felt like it was time to be legit and get the regular pass... then since like saurus said, i got scanned twice last season after dropping the extra money (going like 2-3 times a week the whole season).

so it's back to offpeak with me.

i saw a kid at blue get his weekday-only pass just get taken away when he tried to use it on a weekend.... but they're not so hardass at bear, right?

and after all that added lift ticket price your A) better off buying the unlimited B) being a bamf and going during the day with your offpeak

EVERYBODY LISTEN TO THE KID WHO GOT HIS PASS TAKEN AWAY LAST YEAR FOR STUPID SHIT SIMILAR TO THIS!!

• 4 weeks later...
This is why you will be scanned at all times this season

wish they'd done that last year, when i actually started to feel guilty about showing up at 2 with my offpeak so i ponied up for the real deal, and got scanned like twice all season.

ah well. guess i'll be a late-night weekend rider this year. less crowds, anyway.

Honestly. Getting an off peak pass is fine. Thats what Ive been doing for 7 years now. If you really want to go on a weekend morning, you can use your forgotten pass ticket (I think) or you could just buy a ticket for that day.

you must take into consideration that paolo is jewish tho

I want to clear up the question about the forgotten pass ticket. This is something that we'll issue once per season if you legitimately forget your pass at home. However, if you're an off-peak season pass holder, we won't issue the ticket during unlimited pass hours. We also require that you attach this ticket to your clothing at the Guest Services desk so that we can make sure it isn't being given to someone else.

Edited by Bear Creek PR

I want to clear up the question about the forgotten pass ticket. This is something that we'll issue once per season if you legitimately forget your pass at home. However, if you're an off-peak season pass holder, we won't issue the ticket during unlimited pass hours. We also require that you attach this ticket to your clothing at the Guest Services desk so that we can make sure it isn't being given to someone else.

sooo bear creek PR... can you answer my original question?

i do offpeak cause i mostly go at nights after work, but is there an 'upgrade' available for off-peak peeps who might want to go early once or twice in the season?

thanks

sooo bear creek PR... can you answer my original question?

i do offpeak cause i mostly go at nights after work, but is there an 'upgrade' available for off-peak peeps who might want to go early once or twice in the season?

thanks

It's been answered, no.

Perhaps you should work on your comprehension skills a little bit.

dude learn to read he asked if theres an upgrade incase he wants to go to an unlimited pass nd you said why would there be? because he wants to go to an unlimited pass. why else? :banghead

dude learn to read he asked if theres an upgrade incase he wants to go to an unlimited pass nd you said why would there be? because he wants to go to an unlimited pass. why else? :banghead

:banghead

Take your own advice about the reading thing. He is saying he has an offpeak and wants to buy a pass on a weekend morning...not upgrade to an unlimited pass.

I know why he wants a discount....duh! But what is BCs incentive to give out discounts to off peak pass holders? The entire point of the off peak pass is you aren't paying for part of the season. Why should an off peak pass holder get a discount on something they haven't paid for? They are already getting a discounted rate on the part of the season they did pay for. Think about it for a minute or two.