Camelback Triple Play Card

johnnypowder

Hey,

Want to hit Camelback this season but not planning on buying a pass?

Buckman's has an exclusive new item from Camelback called the Triple Ticket Card.

For $79 you get a card which is valid for 3 open - close lift tickets to Camelback.

(Good ANY day except MLK weekend and President's Weekend.)

That's only $26 for a lift ticket.

"Triple Ticket Card:

The card retails for $79.00 per card and it will give the user 3 lift tickets good throughout the 2008-2009 winter season, with the exception of MLK weekend and Presidents Weekends. The Triple Ticket Card offers up to 50% savings over the retail day lift ticket prices. The card is easy to use, go to any ticket window at Camelback Mountain Resort hand the card to the ticket clerk, the card will be swiped and out comes an open-to-close lift ticket for the day. Please note the card can only be redeemed for one ticket per day. The Triple Ticket Card is non-refundable and non-transferrable, and it is only valid for the 2008-2009 season."

You can only buy the Triple Ticket Card in Buckman's stores now through 12/13. Not available online. Offer is gone after 12/13/08.

I got the camel card >> 1/2 price tickets and every 3rd one is free. A lot cheaper than getting a second pass. Last year I got my second pass for Sno and spent about $350 on it and went 15 times. If I go to CB 15 times, with the card, I only spend $220....$22 x 10, since five of the passes will be free.

Edited by bigdaddyk

I had a season pass at CB my first 3 years at college before I got fed up with their operating policies and decided to hit Blue for my senior year... That being said, the only reason to buy this triple play card is if you want some mid-season variety... Otherwise, I would wait until early March until they price a late season pass or until they start the crazy cheap discounted skiing they offered last year...