Halloween In the Plaza

NiftySHIFTY

"Hey guys, Jon from big boulder park here. Its Almost 4 a.m. and after a long ride home from vt, and an even longer night, we've got some explaining to do. Big boulder lights were on tonight (incase you heard rumors). We pushed together a nice little white wave for shredding. If all goes to plan there might be something going off friday night, nothing for sure. But it will include free hot dogs. I dont know about you guys, but i love hot dogs. Look for updates from ian tomorrow. Peace"

It's true.. Firday night 5pm till Midnight at the plaza. they are going to look at it again tomorrow and decide then what jibs to put out. If things are still good it will go saturday. Temps aren't looking great for any for making any kind of official opening. So if you are jonesing to hit some jibs, head on over Friday night.

hmn...whats 5 hours and 275 miles one way? i should be there

Damn dude...where do you live??? i thought your at bear all the time, boulder is only an hour from bear...

Where did you hear this papasteeze??? did you talk to Ian?? i didnt see it posted anywhere yet.

It's true.. Firday night 5pm till Midnight at the plaza. they are going to look at it again tomorrow and decide then what jibs to put out. If things are still good it will go saturday. Temps aren't looking great for any for making any kind of official opening. So if you are jonesing to hit some jibs, head on over Friday night.

sweet i'm there

but where did you get your information?

Damn dude...where do you live??? i thought your at bear all the time, boulder is only an hour from bear...

i live in boyertown which is 15 minutes from bear, nothing beats it. but right now im out at school at slippery rock which is like 40 min north of pittsburgh so its quite a hike. i'd kill to be home already and only an hour and 15 from boulder

big boulder PARK is back10.30.08 | By ian

Hi All,

Thanks for responding to Jessica's Blog, I got to leave Mount Snow that mourning and came right back to boulder.

I'm proud to say that the crew at big boulder PARK has done it again.

We will be opening a small hike-able park friday night october 31st from 6 pm to midnight.

I cant think of a better way to kick off our season and only being 181 days since the last time on hill at mayday we are at a half year of riding.

Not bad for the Pocono's

Free to ride (you just have to put on a ticket from one of the crew), free hot dogs, and lots of good people kicking off the season on Halloween.

Dressing up is not mandatory but would be hilarious.

So see you here tomorrow, and we will be deciding if we are opening on saturday on friday night so keep posted on www.jfbb.com

thank you all -Ian-

Big Boulder PARK

strait from the web site

its legit but what does "Free to ride (you just have to put on a ticket from one of the crew),"

its legit but what does "Free to ride (you just have to put on a ticket from one of the crew),"

They prolly want you to wear a ticket since having someone on their mountain is a liability, and the "lift ticket" is insurance if your wearing it, hell if they print the date it would be a good piece to add the collectors box haha, skiing by oct 31st on the east coast.