Premature Jubulations

Robert2

Helen Hayes. I win.

I saw a TV special about ski resorts and how they were developed in the USA and

they had a real old guy who came back from WWII and started a ski resort like he had seen in Europe...and he said

IF YOU REST YOU RUST but I never caught his name.

The trick is to grow old without getting old.

It may be tough to repeat a Nov 10th opening like last year. I still think by T Giving there will be skiing at JFBB. BTW I'm waiting to see their trail maps uploaded to the site. The trail maps say coming soon which lead me to believe they're adding stuff (new marked glades at Frost?, new park at BB?)

i don't mind this hot weather. I mess up my knee at a rail jam this weekend so the more time not riding the better. hopefully i not out for the season :crymore:

did you hurt it at boulder? and did you roll out around midnight on crutches with an aircast on?

Sounds like me..I'm starting to get white hairs but I still act like a 14 year old..

HA!

I'm bald and have a white beard.

I've been mistaken for Santa Clause when I was wearing my North Face red jacket and

cap and Burton boots.

A little kid actually said to me "I was good I was good I was good Santa".

Lesson there is don't wear a red jacket and a white beard in a mall in December.