Snowmaking to start TUESDAY

ColoradoHigh

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Kevin Ill have my camera..im trying to ride and get a lot of footy should be a good time for sure!!..

and its not that its that bad papasteeze,

its just not my fit. I need a mountain that has the same ideas as me or atleast that lets me do what I need to do to put the effort in to make GOOD events.

whoever said stealth blowing took the words right out of my mouth hahaha.

But as for me, i'll see you guys friday, rocking full oakley camo suit as i have last year.

my schedule is bear friday, then saturday i'll be at camelback from 10-3. then boulder the rest of the night. and hopefully bear on sunday!!!! haha

whoever said stealth blowing took the words right out of my mouth hahaha.

But as for me, i'll see you guys friday, rocking full oakley camo suit as i have last year.

my schedule is bear friday, then saturday i'll be at camelback from 10-3. then boulder the rest of the night. and hopefully bear on sunday!!!! haha

yeh i was so happy to see that when i woke up..and those warmer temperatures next week have been replaced by cooler temperatures...first november opening for bear ever???

good night of snowmaking but why did they turn off all the guns already, its still 25 degrees

The water temp might be a bit to warm. 25 degrees might be too warm with warm water.

Petter, the wing bowl was fun last week.

11/19/08 Update:

We had a good night of snowmaking last night. Our temperatures fluctuated between 26F and 29F during the night and the team and system worked great. The water is still 46F so that is hurting us a bit but it should get better each night.

Good production tonight will be critical for a Saturday opening. We hope to start around 6pm this evening and go as long as we can in the morning. We do have to shut down earlier than normal due to the warm water. Once the sun starts peaking out we shut down to avoid making a huge wet mess.

I will update again tomorrow and hopefully will be able to share some great news!

The water temp might be a bit to warm. 25 degrees might be too warm with warm water.

Petter, the wing bowl was fun last week.

haha glad you enjoyed it, especially cause you won the flyers basket and that painting...a saturday opening would be soo sick. i guess we'll just have to keep a weathered eye on when snowmaking starts tonight. and yes that was an intentional pun

We hope to fire up around 8pm tonight. For those of you watching the webcams, don't get used to the lights, the WFMZ news crew is here shooting some footage, as soon as they are done, we are going dark again.

Next update will be tomorrow morning. Let's hope I am able to confirm an opening!