What's Open

Big Boulder had a great turnout last night! Tonight is "Boulder Gives Back" so tis the season! Some suggestions for food items are canned foods to include a variety of items vegetables, soups, gravy, cranberry sauce, but you can also bring boxed items such as stuffing, cereal, macaroni and cheese, and instant potatoes. Some other items are peanut butter and jelly. Be creative-we don't want to end up with 10,000 cans of corn.

Great news Big Boulder will have 2 slopes open tonight-Freedom Park and Little Boulder with 2 lifts. The hours are 4pm to 10pm-this is your chance to give back so bring food items or a brand new unopened toy valued at $10 or more and receive a FREE snow pass! If you don't support the cause all snow passes are $25.

Get this, on Saturday not only will Freedom Park and Little Boulder be open but Boulder Park and Bunny Schuss will also be open with 4 lifts running! And it is only November 21-awesome! Hours for the upcoming days are as follows:

Saturday: 10am to 10pm

Sunday: 10am to 8pm

Monday-Wednesday: 3pm to 9pm

Closed Thanksgiving

All snow passes are $25 from 11/21 thru 11/26

Rentals are available

Limited lessons available

Check the jfbb.com for the updated conditions.

FUCK YES.

STOKEDSOTJKEMTKEKDLLDSD

Boulder Park and Bunny Schuss should even out the crowd a little bit from freedom, I'm super stoked on this guys. 4 lifts running the third day of the season. That deserves some serious props.

Anybody know if they'll set up some jibs in the plaza?

Is BBPark going to have features, or not on Saturday?

Last year they waited a while to put features on BBPark because it is not very conducive to small features with its pitch. I would suspect that they are opening more non-park terrain (3/4 trails on saturday is a good ratio) in response to all the non-park skiers who showed up early last year.

I could be entirely wrong, but thats my guess.

Last year they waited a while to put features on BBPark because it is not very conducive to small features with its pitch. I would suspect that they are opening more non-park terrain (3/4 trails on saturday is a good ratio) in response to all the non-park skiers who showed up early last year.

I could be entirely wrong, but thats my guess.

I hope thats the case....i enjoy skiing that trail.

Boulder Park, Freedom Park, Bunny Schuss and Little Boulder are all open today according to JFBB Website!!!! Lastnight was fun, but I forgot to wear goggles......ouch.

damn dude that sucks fo sho!!!! I don't think i would have been riding last night without goggles. I really didn't think i would need them but glad i took them with me