OPENING DAY

fleaguy

I just received an e-mail stating Sno Mountain will officially open for the season this Friday at 9AM.

I earlier stated they would open on Wednesday but I was wrong...me bad! :P

I suppose with Thanksgiving on Thursday it would be difficult to bring in enough employees and skiers.

I just received an e-mail stating Sno Mountain will officially open for the season this Friday at 9AM.

I earlier stated they would open on Wednesday but I was wrong...me bad! :P

I suppose with Thanksgiving on Thursday it would be difficult to bring in enough employees and skiers.

Bummer! Guess I won't be skiing til maybe Sunday.

so i went to farleys after class tonight, and left there super bummed about the pouring rain. BUT........ when i got home, which is top of east mountain, roughly the height of sno..actually a little bit lower i believe, it was snowing. and we have about an inch so far, and its falling fast, so all is not lost hopefully!

so i went to farleys after class tonight, and left there super bummed about the pouring rain. BUT........ when i got home, which is top of east mountain, roughly the height of sno..actually a little bit lower i believe, it was snowing. and we have about an inch so far, and its falling fast, so all is not lost hopefully!

You live at JF?

"Extreme Tubing"!...yea that's funny!! Maybe I shouldn't try it...I mean what do they do push you off a cliff?

from what I understand...Sno will be open this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

They will close next week and re-open next Saturday December 6th.

The bunny slope, cannonball, boomer and the rail garden will be open.

As well as "extreme tubing"

any word on how it was?

Not much open... Cannonball was open and one of the other NF trails (boomer?).

They had some stuff set up for the park rats ... Some boxes and rails I think. Bunny hill and tubing was open as well.

Snow was pretty decent ... Had a great time ... Definitely worth the 25 bucks.