Jf race

skierboi

I finnaly did my first USSA SL. It was at Jack Frost Last weekend. I placed 18th but im just glad i fifnshed

I put my pic as my Avatar b/c i dont know how to put it on here

Create a new album and then upload the pictures into that album. They will be viewable through the gallery, and put into rotation for the picture of the day on the home page.

The crochony was today? Man I thought that was done earlier in the season but I guess not.

Anywho great job thats the race that ended my fine carrer a few years back. Skidude perhaps you good tell me as I do not know...is this that race that cb holds that has all the tops skiers in the east or is that another one I am thinking of?

The crochony was today? Man I thought that was done earlier in the season but I guess not.

Anywho great job thats the race that ended my fine carrer a few years back. Skidude perhaps you good tell me as I do not know...is this that race that cb holds that has all the tops skiers in the east or is that another one I am thinking of?

The Corchnoy race is named in honor of one of the team members who died on the mountain a few years back. It varies as to whether it is for J1's and J2's or J3's, depending on what the local needs are for races. I wouldn't say it attracts the "best skiers in the East" as it is rare that folks come down from New England and that is where most of the best Eastern racers are. It does naturally attract from PA, NJ, and NY. But since Siblet once finished third there, I can assure you that the competition isn't THAT tough. It's just a notch above normal Pocono competition.

I was there the day it happened. Friends told me they were on the list and he was headed just straight down the Asp, didn't hold an edge on a turn and went into the trees on the right side of the hill and smacked into a boulder. Helmet didn't do a darn bit of good at the speed he was going. Now, remember these were NOT racers watching, so the actual truth may be that he was in fact training, but they said he was just showing off for the coach. This is why you sign these horrible waivers every year from USSA, FIS, the mountain, the team, etc. all talking about the possibility of dying.