Anyone have a CB park update?

DiMe

Unfortunately I was out of town today and wasn't able to make it up but I noticed on their website they have almost every park trail listed as open by the rhodo. Did they add features to those trails yet or is it still just what was set up on Rhodo?

yesterday a dozen jibs all set up properly, 30 footish jump in the Rhodo area. Super Siiiiiiiiiiiiiick is the report I got back. I don't know if they all are on Rhodo or spread out around the neighboring trails. I also have no idea of what weekend traffic will do to the set ups today.

For CB comparison, take previous years set ups and toss them out the window comparitively to what was set up yesterday.

Edited by Papasteeze

I just got back from CB and the park is legit. I didn't get to ride it b/c it was my first day back on snow and didn't want to risk it. I did ride through and check out all the features. I wish I would of had a camera but I didn't think anything would be picture worthy but I was wrong. There is a variety of rails and boxes setup perfectly from the looks of things. Lips looked great and so did the landings. There were also a couple jumps set up nice. It really looked like a mid season park and better than anything I seen at BC and Blue last year . I was real impressed. I really wanted to mess around in there but it was my first day out on a new board and in new boots, too many variables. I am thinking about going back tomorrow to ride. Also there is nothing else open on that side of the mountain so you have your own lift just for the park. Off the top of my head they had a flat box, down box , a rollercoaster type box ( was like a rainbow to flat) , long c box , A- frame box , wall ride, up box , down double barrel rail set up urban, a couple other rails or boxes and a couple jumps. I might of missed a few things or misnamed / messed up on some features but I only rode through and didn't spend my day in there. Simply put they have a bunch a stuff setup and looks very nice.

Ya thats whats been on rhodo I been riding it all week.

Down Box

Small Jump

Rainbow to Flat

Flat Down

Small Jump

Battleship

Med Jump

Flat Box

Wall Ride

25 ft Jump

Double Barrel DFD

Up Box

Double Barrel Down

Long C Box

I suppose they havn't changed anything else or added the features to upper/lower moore's and turkey trot yet?

i went up there today, the park was mad nice. Also they added a single barrel down rail.

But...... did they add to upper/lower moore's ramble? It says they're open on their daily conditions are they just open as runs or are features over there also?

Holy shit, I might have to make a trip to CB once before I leave to see this for myself. If that setup is as legit as you guys say it is, it's better than what Boulder has right now.

What I listed is broken down into 3 lines on one trail. You can't hit every feature in one run but it's a very nice setup.

Yesterday we added an urban round bar and today the crew added 2 butter boxes and a small jump to upper moore's. The small jumps on Rhodo have been pushed together into a 3 jump line and we're cooking up some ideas for this week. Hope everyone is having fun so far. The snowmakers are working hard and we should be able to expand the freestyle terrain very soon.

Get out and enjoy some of the best early season conditions Camelback Mountain Resort has ever had!!

-Will

Yesterday we added an urban round bar and today the crew added 2 butter boxes and a small jump to upper moore's. The small jumps on Rhodo have been pushed together into a 3 jump line and we're cooking up some ideas for this week. Hope everyone is having fun so far. The snowmakers are working hard and we should be able to expand the freestyle terrain very soon.

Get out and enjoy some of the best early season conditions Camelback Mountain Resort has ever had!!

-Will

Excellent job Will!! Keep it up this has been by far the best CB's park has ever been!

Rode up at CB today. Definitely impressed for how early in the season it is. Jumps were decent. The second one needs to be a bit bigger, you come into way to fast, and have to scrub most of your speed or you just over shoot the landing.

Hope everyone is having fun so far. The snowmakers are working hard and we should be able to expand the freestyle terrain very soon.

-Will

I just want to say that Will is doing such an awesome job this year so far with CB. Sean, Nipples, Jesse and I were up there this past Friday and I was completely blown away with what was set up. I've skied Camelback plenty of times before and this is the first time I can honestly say I've had fun there. For all of you park riders with a bad taste in your mouth from Camelback in the past, give em another try and with the way Will is working I find it hard to believe that you'll be disappointed. I skied the best Camelback park I ever have on Friday and it was the first week in December. Every feature was set up really well. Big ups to will for hookin shit up at CB in the parks. Kid works hard. Any idea on when that edit's gonna be up Will?

I skied the best Camelback park I ever have on Friday and it was the first week in December. Every feature was set up really well. Big ups to will for hookin shit up at CB in the parks. Kid works hard. Any idea on when that edit's gonna be up Will?

Who did the filming?