08-09 park conditions report

K2rider

Forreal, GO FUCK YOURSELF, me being called a fucking terrorist is a fucking huge insult to me. My brother is fighting over in iraq against "terrorists" and by calling me one is fucking terrible. I wear it cause he gave it to me.

Go die burton. Or break a hip trying to hit a jump.

LOL you are such an angry little tool. :rofl

Lets see you are wearing something that is a symbol of Palestinian nationalism and heritage (you knew that already right?) and you are surpised that there are ignorant people out there that will associate that with terrorism...shocking!

Like I said if you can't handle some comments perhaps you shouldn't wear it. Or maybe use it as an opportunity to educate the ignorant instead of acting like a whiney little bitch, but based on your comments on this board going the whiney bitch route seems more up your alley.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong, its also worn all around the world you fuck-tard. And if your going to bring up its use in pallistine, then check your fucking facts because it was first worn there by the poor, then later seen as a political symbol and all their political leaders would wear them.

You should act your fucking age and keep your bullshit off of this forum and direct all that bullshit to your gay lover.

Lets see you are wearing something that is a symbol of Palestinian nationalism and heritage (you knew that already right?) and you are surpised that there are ignorant people out there that will associate that with terrorism...shocking!

Agreed , Lots and lots of people wear Keffiyeh's, if you've ever been in the desert when its 100 degrees and blowing sand you know why. They are particular popular with British troops which is kind of weird.

American troops normally wear a khaki one with black threading.

Saurus man I understand why it pisses you off and we certainly get our fair share of dumb asses at bear but why don't you let them know what it really is in a nice way. Just say hey guys its a Keffiyeh and my brother got it for me in Iraq, Palestinians wear it alot but so do alot of other people. My guess is that they would shut their mouths after you let them know what the deal is.

Wrong, its also worn all around the world you fuck-tard.
No shit. However, it is mostly known and symbolized as a sign of Palestinian heritage and nationalism...which is what I said.

If you want to explore the orgins of keffiyehs (shmaghs, etc...) I'll be glad to educate you but this really isn't the thread for it.

And if your going to bring up its use in pallistine, then check your fucking facts because it was first worn there by the poor, then later seen as a political symbol and all their political leaders would wear them.
Your reading compreshision skills are horrible you know that? I didn't state any facts other then what it symobolizes...NOW.

Its kind of sad how worked up you get when people makes comments toward you.

You should act your fucking age and keep your bullshit off of this forum and direct all that bullshit to your gay lover.
Seriously the irony in this statement is epic....I hope it isn't lost on you. The only way it would have been better is if you went for a mom joke. :rofl

you people are ridiculous...I used to come on this forum a lot, but lately all this has turned into is a place for people to try and out do one another and sound smarter then the next person. If you people are so damn smart then what the hell are you doing on this message board. The only reason i even am posting this is because I remember a time when pasr was a place where you could actually go to get and share information and opinions. Now it just turned into a place for little kids to bitch and older people who need to get lives, sitting here and trying to sound smarter then a bunch of 12 year olds. Im sure every one of you will have something smart to say about this so go ahead and say what you want b/c i wont be back to read it, this place has turned into a joke.

you people are ridiculous...I used to come on this forum a lot, but lately all this has turned into is a place for people to try and out do one another and sound smarter then the next person. If you people are so damn smart then what the hell are you doing on this message board. The only reason i even am posting this is because I remember a time when pasr was a place where you could actually go to get and share information and opinions. Now it just turned into a place for little kids to bitch and older people who need to get lives, sitting here and trying to sound smarter then a bunch of 12 year olds. Im sure every one of you will have something smart to say about this so go ahead and say what you want b/c i wont be back to read it, this place has turned into a joke.

yes, i could agree with that.

so will we get one more complete park rebuild before the end

and tare they gonna do anything in timberline like last year

im gonna go with no because if they are closing sunday and they rebuild now they will just have to tear down sunday and buiild hike park

:rofl

last night they redid stuff and im pretty sure they made snow...at least chuck wanted too and the mtn looks whiter this morning...and the way it is looking bear creek will not be closing this comming sunday...most likey the next like the 22 or something like that

Not sure if I should be telling you this but there is a secret, well kind of, stash of snow that will be made on the other side of the mountain for into July riding. It will only be open to people who know people, which I do. It's almost like Bear Creeks version of a summer camp, but you don't have fly a quarter way across the globe to ride. It's a new breed of snow with a different chemical structure that lowers the melting temperature. It's kind of how salt raises the temperature but instead it lowers it. I guess it could be considered a reverse salt effect.

Pictures after the jump!