FS: 15.4" Macbook Pro

Justin

I just ordered a new one today leaving my current one useless to me.

Specs:

15.4" 2.16 Intel Core Duo

2GB 667mHz DDR2 RAM

SuperDrive

256MB ATI Radeon X1600

120GB HD (Says 111GB from system profile, I honestly can't remember the stock config)

Comes loaded with Leopard, Final Cut, Aperture, Creative Suite, Logic Pro, Recycle, Battery 3, tons of pro apps

Applecare through April 2009

I'll also throw in a Canon scanner.

Overall it's in really good shape. Only upgrading because I'm taking advantage of my employee discount before I leave. The bottom case has a small buckle in it from typing with my wrists down. Other than that there's a few scratches here and there but nothing serious. I talked to a genius about the buckling and he said it would most likely be covered under applecare, just too lazy to get it fixed.

Also I won't be able to sell it until later this week. I need to do a data transfer onto my new one which hasn't got here yet. Just looking for a buyer in the meantime.

Asking a firm $750. Open to trades for some powder skis+cash, maybe even trade if they're new.

mbpzq2.jpg

Edited by Justin

can you hold it for a day? i gotta run to the bank to make sure i got the cash in there. definately want it if i do.

as for trades all i have to offer is a dell vostro laptop thats got xp, vista, and office professional, a paintball gun with 2 20oz tanks(tippman 98), or snowboarding equipment, which i doubt you need any of. but if i have the cash i have no problem paying it. i need a mac for school.

Edited by crapita