cool service

Ski

BTW, just this morning rlarick asked for a photo analysis of his son's race technique. This was easy to do because he sent me a link to an album at:

http://www.montagephoto.photoreflect.com

Even if you never buy anything (sorry Anthony :D ), it's a great place to check yourself out in the terrain park or on the NASTAR course. I swore I wasn't going to pay for another photographer's photos, but he just happened to be there for my 4-year-old's first ever NASTAR race and so he got me for two pics. And the quality is as good as it gets.

Hey, 'Dude or Skimom, could you imagine what you could do just seeing a dozen great shots of each of your GS runs?

Here's a thought... I asked Anthony how much a Montage would be.. No pun intended.. HEY! What great marketing thing Montages at Montage!! Anyhow, maybe we could convince him to put something together for a reasonable fee in a low resolution for exactly that... Analysis.... not for printing. I know I would pay a reasonable fee whenever we were at Montage to have that done... His camera is super fast!!!

• 10 months later...

Sh*t, MS, I'm not proud...I bow down to your display of n*ds for taking those blind launches all balls out. Just about anyone can point 'em down and go fast, but to do it in total wreckless fashion is an admireable trait.

on the subject of Montage are there any night skiing deals out there like with college ID, business card, ski club id, mens day, ladies day, and the like?

Adult midweek night tickets are only $22.