Monday Night Beer League Racing at Blue

mbike-ski

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, does anyone know a guy named "Bud" from NJ who participates in the Monday night races? Really into Fisher gear...

I saw about 5 other guys with Fischer gear. There was one guy with the brand new fischer hole ski and fischer boots.... don't know if that is him.

Congrats to all tonight. It was nice meeting you guys as well. I am psyched for next week. Should be a good league!

I saw about 5 other guys with Fischer gear. There was one guy with the brand new fischer hole ski and fischer boots.... don't know if that is him.

Congrats to all tonight. It was nice meeting you guys as well. I am psyched for next week. Should be a good league!

That's probably him. I met him at Killington. Seemed like a decent guy.

fun night! good meeting everyone, bobert, brian, stacey and johnnny style all killed it pretty well! another story for me - it was a single gate modified sl set - i think, all new to me! i skiid the first run very tentatively to check it out then felt pretty good about the second run until i found myself on my ass at the 4th gate - fdnf'd. oh well - nowher to go but up! i guess its a good thing that i'm the official team captain so they can't cut me! anyway looks like we got a good team, lookin forward to next week!

jeff i thought you were skiing with fgt?

Haha! A lot of fun. Intimidating at first.. but it's really a fun course!

Great to meet you guys John and Mike!

Is it two runs each???

Yeah.. 1 blue course run, 1 red course (dual slalom).

Last night was just a practice set.. so we really don't know the results. They listed all our times in no particular order, so you can see how you did.... but no team results... and it's real tough to tell how you did individually since it wasn't in order.

Tonight's times count.. so hopefully we'll be able to post results afterward.

We got 7th out of 12. But we totally feel 5th or even 4th is easily reachable.

The teams that placed just ahead of us didn't get us by much at all. Very close.

We got 7th out of 12. But we totally feel 5th or even 4th is easily reachable.

The teams that placed just ahead of us didn't get us by much at all. Very close.

For those playing along at home, Bob, Brian and Stacey are all top level racers who consistently rank in the top five times of the evening. If it weren't for some of us old timers bringing up the times, they would be the top team. So, was Chris Nattress top dog last night? That guy is good.

ok looks like bob's got the number 7 slot filled - see everyone tonight!

hey bob - no worries its all fun, here are last weeks results:

1 - 31.74 / 32.41 / 64.15

2 - NR / NR

3 - 28.63 / 28.16 / 56.29

4 - 25.37 / DQ

5 - 28.70 / 29.07 / 57.77

6 - 25.75 / 25.97 / 51.72

7 - 29.90 / 29.31 / 59.21

TOTAL 289.64

#1 TEAM was Hemeroids with 251.88

They also had the fastest skier 23.63/23.26/46.89

Edited by mbike-ski

unfortunately no ...i was up last tuesday night and snapped a few pics of the score sheets with the camera phone - the ones of the whole sheet didn't really come out but the close up of our team score was readable and the 'roids happened to be next to us on the score sheet. i was going to just post the pic but didn't want to put put everyone's full name up without their ok. its too bad theres nothing posted anywhere, i was talking to your buddy from sno and it really wouldn't be that big of a deal to put them in a database - maybe blue will get excel soon!

unfortunately no ...i was up last tuesday night and snapped a few pics of the score sheets with the camera phone - the ones of the whole sheet didn't really come out but the close up of our team score was readable and the 'roids happened to be next to us on the score sheet. i was going to just post the pic but didn't want to put put everyone's full name up without their ok. its too bad theres nothing posted anywhere, i was talking to your buddy from sno and it really wouldn't be that big of a deal to put them in a database - maybe blue will get excel soon!

Haha! smart idea :D

I'll be up at Blue tonight.

Is Nastar tonight for everyone? I want to do the unlimited runs...

Unfortunately, there isn't Nastar tonight. This is a league that you have to be registered in advance for. :\

way to go everyone! fun night for sure!

Week 2 results:

1 - 28.98 / 29.77 / --

2 - 23.18 / 23.21 / 46.39

3 - 31.55 / 26.05 / 57.55

4 - 22.34 / 22.29 / 44.63

5 - 26.04 / 26.95 / 52.99

6 - 24.19 / 23.85 / 48.04

7 - -- / DNF / --

TOTAL 249.60 for 4th place, movin' on up!

damn you guys (and stacy!) are freakin' fast!

johnny way to kill it on that second run and salvage the night!

1st TEAM was Buckman's Team Fisher with 224.27

I missed the fastest time though...if i think of it i'll get it tonight