Monday Night Beer League Racing at Blue

mbike-ski

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

toast if your in PM me your info today so I can fill the last roster spot - if not let me know so bobert540's dad can sign on. i'm taking the registration up tonight

let his pops do it. i am 90% sure i work the next 4 out of 5 mondays 7-7.

i would do it, but if there is somebody else who can be more reliable than me, then sign them up. i have no problem with that.

Cool. What will you be wearing? I'd like to meet up with you before hand and pay my dues. You said $30 goes to the 1-time entry fee ($185)... right?

Then it's $22 per night for the tix after that?

And if you don't mind me asking (over the boards), what's your name? Hell, who is anyone on the team? Only one I know is Bob..

brian, i think you'll have to get your lift ticket at the regular ticket window - $22 w/ mens day discount

it worked out to be $26 with the roster of 7

i 'll have a gray marker jacket with a orange chest stripe,

mike

team PASkianRide.com is: Mike, Bob, Bob Sr., Glenn, Brian, Stacey, John.

I guess Bob Sr. won't be up tonight and Glenn may be questionable as well - everyone else in?

I guess plan on meeting at the bar area like 5:45 - i'll wear a tan flyers cap so you can find me

And if you don't mind me asking (over the boards), what's your name? Hell, who is anyone on the team? Only one I know is Bob..

Don't worry, nobody knows me, I'm a total stranger to this group. I said all of five word to mbike-ski last Thursday so I at least know what his ski outfit looks like.

In a perfect world I would be there at 5:45 but I have an hour and a half drive from Philadelphia this afternoon. Be patient, I'm on my way. mbike-ski I am sending you a pm with my cell phone number in case I need to find you on the hill and not the bar.

Nastarr Glenn just emailed me that something came up and has major conflicts for the next few weeks so there's an open roster spot - toast switch your shifts! either that or someone will have to be him for the next 5 weeks, Oh, no, No, NO!!! :P

I can't make it tonight due to a dinner obligation, but if you need a ringer next weekend ;)

Nastarr Glenn just emailed me that something came up and has major conflicts for the next few weeks so there's an open roster spot - toast switch your shifts! either that or someone will have to be him for the next 5 weeks, Oh, no, No, NO!!! :P

damnnnnnn i'll look into it tomorrow at work. there is a good chance i could pull it off.

fun night! good meeting everyone, bobert, brian, stacey and johnnny style all killed it pretty well! another story for me - it was a single gate modified sl set - i think, all new to me! i skiid the first run very tentatively to check it out then felt pretty good about the second run until i found myself on my ass at the 4th gate - fdnf'd. oh well - nowher to go but up! i guess its a good thing that i'm the official team captain so they can't cut me! anyway looks like we got a good team, lookin forward to next week!

jeff i thought you were skiing with fgt?

Edited by mbike-ski