tubing party tomorrow night ready to flop

snydershredder

yea so tomorrow is the tubing party haha can not wait to see this one flop. tell me who is gonna tube until 1230 in freezing cold conditions an then stay there until 230 to hang out in a tent. why wouldnt they just have the hole mt open are they afraid to make more money? hmm boulder is open to shred an has bands an a real atmosphere i suggest ppl go there if you r looking for a good time barb maybe you should go an take some notes

Sounds like a scene, I wonder if the X tubers are gonna break out there pimped out tubes. Maybe Blue can get TruTV over there to film the event. Tubular. Tubage. The Tubinators. I bet the coffee wagon will be doing a bang up biz at that yawn fest........ I'm so glad I don't have kids.

Sounds like a scene, I wonder if the X tubers are gonna break out there pimped out tubes. Maybe Blue can get TruTV over there to film the event. Tubular. Tubage. The Tubinators. I bet the coffee wagon will be doing a bang up biz at that yawn fest........ I'm so glad I don't have kids.

I have 3 kids and none of them are interested in waiting in long lines freezing to go down some lame tubing hill at Blue...

I might be heading to BB for midnight madness though.....

Blue is headed to the shitta' and it sucks majorly

This just in! The band The Tubes will be in house to sing their hit, "She's A Beauty"!

NOW THAT WOULD FREAKIN RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE TUBES!!!!!!!!! Got em on the Nano for skiin........WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mo' Drama

I have 3 kids and none of them are interested in waiting in long lines freezing to go down some lame tubing hill at Blue...

we go tubing at blue every newyears eve until 10:00 it's all good, then we go to one of my pops friends house and that's when the party starts :wub::wub:

good call on goin to bb an yea no familys wana go tubing until 1230 wats the differnce doing it then or in the afternoon when its warm its not like there is anything special goin on there besides its open late hmm maybe barb cant afford to pay here employyees 6 bucks an hour to keep the hole mt open so she decided to cut back an just have an awesome nite of tubing haha