Anybody got...

sexkitten

Well that last time i was there upper grizzle was absolutely amazing! nice and powdery and soft and just felt soo amazing..

I was on the other side a little when the park was super icy and i was surprised because the rest of the mountain wasnt bad at alll.. and now that they blew fresh snow last night and the night before i'm sure it'll be great conditions! but dont take my word on that because i haven't hit the other side since wednesday :-\

i rode the other side much more than usual today and it was actually quite nice. snow was good. i dont really know what to put in a non park TR... sasquatch was super nice along with all the other trails over there. i dont really have any complaints other than the amount of people over there is much worse than the park side.

Bob and I are venturing out either tonight or tomorrow morning and wondered if anyone knows what the rest of the mountain looks like. Thanks in advance.

I was just up last night and the rest of the mountain is in pretty good shape. There were patches of rocks at certain points on trails that were hard to avoid, but im sure after the snowmaking last night its better. Sasquatch was closed as of yesterday but i am sure they had enough snow to open it. But overall i rode the far quad for most of the night and it was good conditions

I was there for an early evening ride(no park) and if it wasn't for the crowd(lots of spores) it was pretty nice.They blew a bunch of snow in the past two days and haven't really groomed it out yet,so there were a couple of patches of ice(mostly on top of the piles of snow)Timberline was nice cause nobody was really riding on it. I hope they groom it out tonight for they weekend,and they know how to groom-unlike some other mts.If it's nice tomorrow expect a big crowd,get there early.

Wow! I just got in from the slopes and the snow is as close to perfect as I have seen it! The snowmakers laid down some amazing powder last night that is dry and smooth as silk. Kodiak had about 4" of fresh coating over the groomed surface and it was great for high speed carving.

Grizzly and Sasquatch were both coated just the same and really put a smile on my face. There are still no crowds anywhere and I was able to get right on every lift.