Killington "the stash" park

boardin_nerd

Haha, i'm up at killington right now. Stash opened up today and it's pretty unique and fun. If i can get pictures tomorrow i'll throw them up. I didn't ride it but once today because i screwed up my wrist yesterday. We're expecting some overnight freshies...it's actually snowing right now so we're pretty stoked. If we get decent snow i'll most likely not be in the park, but i'll try to snap some pics.

Haha, i'm up at killington right now. Stash opened up today and it's pretty unique and fun. If i can get pictures tomorrow i'll throw them up. I didn't ride it but once today because i screwed up my wrist yesterday. We're expecting some overnight freshies...it's actually snowing right now so we're pretty stoked. If we get decent snow i'll most likely not be in the park, but i'll try to snap some pics.

ya i heard there supposed to get about a foot of snow into thursday morning...

Grab some pics if ya can.. i'll be looking forward to them!

Btw does anybody know when they'll open some tree skiing? so far it says all is closed.. and i wanna do some glades when i go up in two weekends?

they got 150 inches of snow so far this year... and there getting a foot right now.... isn't that enough? :huh:

or do they just open it after big snowfalls then close it agian if they have a lack of snow

Depends on what the snowpack is like, and if everything got covered up.

Most places are just ski the woods at your own risk though...

Woke up to about 4 inches of fresh snow. There was a little ice here and there still (sunday night freezing rain made almost everything shitty), but it was pretty sweet. The woods were definitely fun. I didn't get a chance to snap pictures, but i'm sure they'll be up on killington's website sometime. The stash is a burton sponsored thing i think, and there's a few scattered about here and there.

I was up at Kmart on earlier in the week. Lapped the stash alot, really unique and really sick. All the jumps are set up as they call them "cliffs" they are just somewhat big stepdowns. Like 30 foot gaps. THeres some really cool rails/boxes which are tree trunks cut in half. Coolest feature is thers a couple trees they bent over and turned them into rainbow rails. And woods are fine I was ducking ropes the whole time i was up,theres plenty of snow just skied off but still fun. Pics are uploading.