Wacked-out Nastar results

sibhusky

wooo hooooo! my boy had a 27.50 today! Hey skimom, how come you didn't introduce your self? We met Adam and we had a lot of fun today Ridge really warmed up to the CBracing team at the end of the day....... We may be at JFBB next weekend or Mountain Creek and Alpine Mountain just to say we have been there done that........

wooo hooooo!  my boy had a 27.50 today!  Hey skimom, how come you didn't introduce your self?  We met Adam and we had a lot of fun today Ridge really warmed up to the CBracing team at the end of the day.......  We may be at JFBB next weekend or Mountain Creek and Alpine Mountain just to say we have been there done that........

Our PASR day at Jack frost is this coming weekend, why don't you come up on sat and meet the crew?

Our PASR day at Jack frost is this coming weekend, why don't you come up on sat and meet the crew?

That may work out really well for my boys........ I will let them know... Ridge has a season pass there and they have a place to stay at Lake Harmony, but I am not invited so I probably won't be able to be there :angry:

Don't do that to yourself

Did Ridge know it was me in the start this afternoon? Or did he think I was just some creepy starter? :ph34r:

Yeah, he said he saw you there and how you remembered his bib number... That was cool! We haven't been to MC & AM... My boys collect pins - they have about 50 or so different resort pins.. Ask to see the hats if you see us...

Didn't know you were there. 

Wow, I'm impressed.  Ridge even beat Sean -> Sean's a local ripper who does NASTAR at CB every week.  Look for his dad hanging out at the finish line. We should introduce them sometime.

I bet them briefly - I saw Sean race, he is fast!! and his form looks better than Ridge's - I think he is a year younger and 20 lbs. lighter. I am sure that Ridge would like to have someone to race with.. Hopefully we can make it back to CB B4 the season ends..