The world famous Stembogen bowl.

2006192943914676123_rs.jpg

Sweet tree runs all over the place

2006152026642457765_rs.jpg

Real glades

2000614486391277529_rs.jpg

Great signage

2000635362828347242_rs.jpg

The place is crazy mismanaged so they very rarely blow snow additionally they are very conservative as to opening trails. Best bet is to wait until they get some snow and they start opening trails, when extrovert and ditches glades are open just go.

Looks good to me. It kind of sucks that I can't get there tomorrow, but it looks like it would be best to go during the day so I can get in the trees. This weekend is busy, and next weekend I'll be at Frost, but maybe the weekend after.

2 years ago i was there about 10-15 times.

Don't expect any park. If ur a park skier, go to 7 springs.

Slow ass lifts. You will be sitting, a lot.

Great long groomers. They get a lot of snow. When everything is open and decent snowfall, best terrain in PA. The bowl is pretty sweet. Great tree skiing. I wouldn't hit the glades on the lower half of the mountain unless they get a TON of snow. When I was there they had a lot of snow but still huge rocks showing everywhere. And the best part, it is never ever crowded.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow. i can't believe i started this thread and totally forgot about it.. stupid me :-((

anyway thanks for the imput.. i figured they didn't really have any park at all.. but i might go up just to have fun on the rest of the hill..

and i wouldn't be going till mid february so im hoping the snow base would be good :-)

I've been going to blue knob for several years now. I love it. Yeah, the lifts are slow. Yeah the lodge sucks. But, the skiing is great, it is rarely crowded, and it always feels like WINTER! Maybe because the slopes are on the North face of the mountain--away from the sun.