NASTAR @ BC

AtomicSkier

It was fun.  Especially skiing with the 999let - It was all I could do to keep up with her.

:lol: That girl is so funny. She was so funny, especially when she was talking about how great Atomics are. :lol: Adam didn't like that too much :lol:

Results are up! I BEAT SKI999! :rock:lol::rock:rock:rock

Adam had the fastest time of the night, I had the 5th, Ski999 had the 6th

The results are up....

Par time 15.29

time/handicap

Ski999-18.66/22.04

Ty (lil Ski999)-36.17/136.56

Skimom-20.69/35.32

Jeff(err jack;))-18.59/21.58

Skidude-17.39/13.73

Other notes, Ty had her BEST handicap EVER, smashing her old best by about 30 points!!!!

And uhh I had the fastest time of everyone who raced all night :lol:

I had the next to fastest female handicap. :)

'999:

Please, let the 999let know that she only has to peel off 28 more points to get a silver. I KNOW SHE CAN DO IT!!!

Edited by skimom

The results are up....

Par time 15.29

time/handicap

Ski999-18.66/22.04

Ty (lil Ski999)-36.17/136.56

Skimom-20.69/35.32

Jeff(err jack;))-18.59/21.58

Skidude-17.39/13.73

Other notes, Ty had her BEST handicap EVER, smashing her old best by about 30 points!!!!

Ridge nailed a 20.11 on tuesday night... he going to catch all of you!! :wiggle

I just wanted to thank you all for making her feel a part of that. She had an incredible night. What I want for her to get out of racing is a mixture of the thrills with being with really cool people that cheer for each other. She got exactly that tonight.

She has this normal day job life at school, then experiences things like that at night on weekends.

Thank you again 'Mom, 'Dude, and Atomic.

I just wanted to thank you all for making her feel a part of that. She had an incredible night. What I want for her to get out of racing is a mixture of the thrills with being with really cool people that cheer for each other. She got exactly that tonight.

She has this normal day job life at school, then experiences things like that at night on weekends.

Wish I had known you guys were going.. We would have switched nights.. Any thoughts of doing it again next week?

she was a blast! And a pretty good skier. That second run, even Skimom said to me "Shes going pretty fast"....and she was, she was flying (set her all time low HC)....but you have taught her well ski999, she knows that Atomics are the best. :lol:

Yeah, she likes it better when I wear my yellow Atomis that match her's. And she can't wait to start using her red Atomics that look like mine and her mom's. It's really more about color than technology. But who knows, maybe I'm underestimating her grasp.

Second that... or it is all about what everybody else is skiing on.. Yellow is fast, red is even faster!!

Rob,

I only really go to BC on Wed...but I think mum has a meeting she can't get out of next wed...We might be up there...>To early to tell yet.

OK.... Post or email me after the weekend and I will do the same.. I may have a change in plans for this weekend -- Ridge is pumped to run some more Nastar - since he got his first Speedsuit.. So Steven will be at BB & JF with his mom - I probably will take Ridge to CB or Shawnee..... Where is my teletransporter!!!

Skimom, word has it you wore the speed suit just to make sure Ty wouldn't beat you  :lol:

I wore the race suit to maximize the likelihood that I'd get out of my silver queen rut.

When Ty gets faster than me, she'll do it so definitively that a speed suit will not help. Same for when she beats you...which will be in about a month at the rate she is improving... :lol