T-bolting board

Santa Clauss

So I need to go wider with the DH, called up the shop and asked about it, He told me that it may make the board considerably more likely to break if I have this done, anyone ever have a board T-bolted? ever hear any horror stories on boards breaking because of it?

Btw for those of you who may not know, T-bolting boards basically is just adding another set of inderts so you can go wider with your stance

"Tight pant's wide Stance" yeah dude, last night I Was rockin my holden classics, I love those pants but it was a little too cold for'em, as for "wide Enough" The stance on the banana is substancially wider, I don't know how much in numbers, on all three boards I have my stance maxed out, and wouldent have it any other way...

I'm gonna do it anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone ever heard of problems from doing it.

yeah ur max should be around 23 on that board.......unless your really tall your knees are asking for death.

i rock like 23 i think not 100% sure but its maxed out , base plates and all. Only b/c its comfy for me idk why.

I think he'd could go wider, I ride a 23.5 inch stance, and it's not even close to maxed. Could probably easily go 26, but that'd hurt pretty bad. My buddy who is 6'3 rode a 26 inch stance, and said it killed his knees so he's down to 24.5.

Look, Whatever stance with my banana is (Maxed out), is what I want my DH thats all end of discussion I ride just fine with it that wide, Nobody should be telling me how wide I should ride my stance i've been riding enough to know...

The wider I go the better it got.

Base plate turned sideways? I don't get it, I have ride bindings and they have slots, the bolts are all the way out so... if I turned it sideways it would be less because it would center the binding on the bols right? uhh so can someone please explain this turning base plate sideways thing?

BTW I would have the shop do it...

Last years and its a 155, I should really just measure and see how much smaller the stance is, look my knees are fine i've been riding like this for 2 years lol, and I have huge legs, I bike, played hockey, my legs are cannons but i'm serious, lots of muscle... If only my waste was the same ha ha

My advice is no, why mess with the structural integrity of your board? If you must go wider get a larger board or a different model thats set up to go wider. If you say you don't have the money for a new setup than you definately shouldn't do somthing to a nice board you already have to increase its chances on breaking forcing you to replcae it.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE