Glen Park Picture

SkiCamelback

I have gotten a few tech questions -- here are a couple of answers --

Camera (Nikon) shoots 6 frames per second, then took each frame and photo shopped into one picture to create the sequence. Shot wide angle (if I remember it was 24mm) at 500 ISO, F7 something, and auto focus off (manual), hand held.

The hit is bigger than the picture portrays. The flat light and the white snow without contrast doesn't give any real depth of field. This guy hit it several times that day -- and landed each one great! If the rider is nearly 6 feet tall -- how high and far did he go??? Darn impressive!!

Yes - Pappa -- I have another angle that I am working on for the full hit, float and landing -- just waiting for the right rider. Are you ready for the close up???? :):):):):)

As I get more park pics -- I'll post. P-Architech and the crew are doing a great job!! If you all haven't seen the park live -what are you waiting for??

Edited by SkiCamelback

just waiting for the right rider. Are you ready for the close up???? :):):):):)

hahahaa those that don't, teach. or something like that. :P

nips is back this weekend then only 3 weekend days before he leaves again. NFO here we come!

Post more pics of the jumps!

Camera (Nikon) shoots 6 frames per second,

equals about 1.5 second hang time..

The hit is bigger than the picture portrays. The flat light and the white snow without contrast doesn't give any real depth of field. This guy hit it several times that day -- and landed each one great! If the rider is nearly 6 feet tall -- how high and far did he go??? Darn impressive!!

im glad at least you guys are stoked on that jump cause i wouldnt really be proud of it or anything. i know will can make better stuff than that. lets see it